• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Champion?

Which was the hardest for you?

• Gary/Green/Blue

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Lance

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Steven

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Wallace

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 22 37.3%

• Total voters

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Lance the 2nd time most def. from HGSS because he has the highest levels and dragons hurt...in order it would be

Lance
    Cynthia
    Rival
    Steven
    Wallace

-TheZeide

Years
    Easily Cynthia (this is excluding Rematches, for me. I haven't got HG or SS, but I know Lance's rematch team is very strong). For me, the order is...
    Cynthia
    Green (Rival)
    Wallace
    Steven
    Lance (in GSC, and first time round in HGSS). But.. Yeah, I've explained already.
    The Rival can be a real toughie alot of the time, so although I put him second, he's very close to Cynthia. (intimate, ooh... Lol)

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    Cynthia to be honest was the only champ I really had trouble with really. I plowed through Green on my first try. Lance is pretty easy if the only pokemon you use is an over leveled typhlosion. I don't think I actually even got to Steven, may have something to do with the fact that I only used blaziken aggron and groudon (it worked in gold XD).

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    lance i recken is the hard because of all his dragens

oh forgot to add umm Gary is kind of strong but i wiped him out no problem

Last edited:
    Years
    I say Gary/Blue because it was a reasonably balanced team and I was fairly inexperienced but I thought Cynthia's team was good aswell

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    That was ... Steven !
    His Claydol kept at Psychics on Blazken and got p. Def. Lowering hax as I failed a lot cuz I didn't know type Matchups...

Back