• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen hardest elite 4?

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • ok ive noticed that the R/S/E have an elite four like every other game. Now heres my question, who thinks their E4 are the hardest out of all the other games E4?

crobatdeluxe

You can't be a legend...
    Years
  • I just defeated Emerald's E4 a while ago. Drake was the easiest, since I have an IBing Swampert. Wallace was my problem. I defeated him just because of Claydol's Explosion. LOL

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The one with Lance in was always extremely hard. His dragon pokemon were simply excellent.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • Well, starting with Treecko, I always found Drake a bit hard for my tastes, as I hate using TMs in-game.. (I like collecting them, like a Phanpy, woo! :3 )

...But I've never laughed as much in an in-game Pokemon battle as I did when I swept Wallace's entire team with Sceptile using Leaf Blade :P

Ayselipera

hardest elite4. Kanto is harder, but
    Lucian in Sinnoh is the biggest pain.

HatterMadigan

Teddiursa-In-Training
    Years
  • Kanto was easy if you were prepared. Sinnoh was pretty difficult, I must admit. But, the most fun was Johto. I miss Crystal.... it was the best. *dashes off to play Crystal Version*

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Post Nat-dex Cynthia is a killer in Platinum. I haven't touched my Platinum in weeks because of her.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Like everyone else, i think its tied with G/S/C. And it was pretty easy imo. But Sinnoh was definitely the hardest elite four i've ever done 0.0

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    its frikken fire red and leafgreens elite for taht are very skilled and diffucult to beat for me

Alec_

Years
  • They were all easy to beat. I got no problems with them. Probably. You'll get a problem when your Pokemon Levels are LOW.

~Fairytales.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I find Drake and Wallace to be really hard, because I lack a good electric and Dragon Pokémon at the time.

Randurro

スペースをとるこ? ??
    Years
  • When I first got these game I could never beat the E4 in ruby but, I could sweep them in Sapphire because of how easy Kyogre made it. As a kid this was the hardest E4 for me.

Back