• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest game you ever played

Years
    blue said:
    Final Fantasy Adventure was hard i have never beaten any of the adventure games they **** me off!
    Heh, I have never played that... Dunno... there aren't any hard games on the gba...

Years
    I never have encountered a game I can't beat... unless I lose intrest before looking at the case... I had slight issues with... Zelda, orianca of time... and the Sonic Adventure games. once I got through Final egg with Sonic, and made Sparks do Amy rose for me, it was all simple

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Shadow said:
    Two words. Canary Mary. As in the Canary Mary from Banjo-Tooie in Cloud Cuckooland. The rest of the game is easy, but she is impossible to beat! Blarg! I am dead! X.X
    *snickers*
    I was able to beat her hehe...
    and get the cheato page too!

All I do is.....mash the button like crazy and pause when I get tired.

Grueling, but do-able!

Banjo-Tooie is fairly easy, along with Banjo-Kazooie, which is even easier.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I would say all the Contra games, beating all of them.... good luck with that. And also, Vectorman for Genesis was pretty tough.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I can do that button mashing soooo easy. =p It?s one of my useless talents, yup yup! o.o
    Did you ever try the rubbing method Shadow??

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Well if you must know it is "Conflict Desart Storm 2"for ps2.My cousin and i played it for more than 18 hours straight starting on level 2.Of course at 8:00 in the moring we took a break with 2 levels left. there was only 11 levels in all!We started at i think 3:00 pm till 8:00(when we took a break) Than about another 2 hours!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ... how's EVO easy? O.o; I fail to understand... Especially when some bosses do so much damage a hit at sucha random pattern... Do you tutor people in that game? I'll sign up! o.o;

The older the final fantasies are, the harder they are... really that's always true. But I never played that game...

Back