• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hardest Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerwey

:3
    Years
    What was the hardest Gym for you to defeat?

For me, it was Whitney, when I was solo-running HeartGold with Quilava. Her Miltank kept using Milk Drink and Stomp over and over and over and over. I used up 10 Super Potions and the PP of Headbutt & Flame Wheel defeating that one Pokemon.

How about you?

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    Whitney. c:

The others were nothing. But that darned cow. I used to like cows as a little kid until they brought out Gold and Silver all those many years ago. oTL

Years
    whitney definately, she used that combo on my quilava and golbat so i had to have my togetic use yawn on it and wail on it with extrasensory and ancient power. claire was also was pretty tough until i taught my kingdra dragon pulse

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    The Chuck. His Double Team then Focus Puch had me going angry a lot.

Shiiny Pikachu

SUPER AWESOME SHINY PIKACHU
    Years
    Defiantly Clair >.> I hate her stupid Dragonair that's always keep using Thunder Wave over and over

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
    What was the hardest Gym for you to defeat?

For me, it was Whitney, when I was solo-running HeartGold with Quilava. Her Miltank kept using Milk Drink and Stomp over and over and over and over. I used up 10 Super Potions and the PP of Headbutt & Flame Wheel defeating that one Pokemon.

How about you?

hehe i had quilava as well, and yes it was pretty hard, the cow was a challenge as i remembered it was in my original silver game to. so yeah i would have to say whitney.

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
    Years
    Hardest gym for me was Olivine Gym Leader Jasmine. Her electric/steel pokemon kept beating me down because I didn't have a fire type in my team. Eventually I destroyed her Steelix with my Ferligater and Misdreavus.

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    Whitney is the only one who has made me blackout so far. (6 gyms in)

Last edited:

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    May not count as a gym but Karen has an Umbreon (on the harder version of the elite four) with curse and revenge that is simply evil. It buffs itself up and one-shots all your pokemon while you can't really do anything against it unless you specifically plan for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    the hardest gym for me was the dragon one, clair's dragonair paralyzed my pokemon and attacked him :X

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    My brother KOed Whitney's Miltank in two hits with his Quilava. He's stuck at Morty and his Gengar though.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Pryce. Piloswine kept doing me in. Also, he had horrible freezehax. And I don't have a fire-type. D:

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    Two hits? I took down half of its HP with one hit but it used Milk Tank the next turn. >.<

Morty's Gengar was really easy for me. Only took about three or four hits to take him down.
    Hypnosis + 2 shadow balls = KOed Quilava

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back