• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hardest leveler!

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Hello, This is a Thread i would like to call the 'Highest Level'd Monsters'
    But that's the long way to say it :) Ok what it is from Experience, Tell me what the Hardes't monster to level is. (You're Oppinion)
    Here's mine!!
    Gyarados
    Its solid !! Level 22 currently. :) Leaf Green!!

Years
    I honestly think that it is easier to train a level 35 gyarados than a level 5 magikarp, makikarp actually needs to have to be in battle, unless you are lucky to have and EXP share on him. Which still takes for ever because in his low levels he still needs a lot of EXP.
    (I have a LVL 40 gyarados )

I think that Dratini is a pain in the back side to train, it takes forever to learn any good moves, and it also needs a lot of training, i gave up on training it after about getting it one level up. 18-19

The only actual pokemon that I think is a real pain to train.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Aye, Ookay. Well i did Level.5 Magicarp to level 25 Gyrados. But there you go... Couldn't wait, Just learned Dragon rage at level 25 :D so i'm good.
    Dratini is a pain
    (Got level 45 Dragonite on Fire Red)
    ^^

EricDaRed

Herald of A New Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2009
    Don't forget Abra. All he knows is teleport!

They may be pains to train, but they are both SO worth the effort.

In the old RED version I always just stuck my magikarp/abra/dratini with the daycare guy (one at a time, of course) until they were high enough level for me to train manually.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    shedinja is hard to train against most things, trained it from 20 to the thirties somewhere. it always dies by little things like sandstorm, hail, poison, burn, whatever.

feebas is annoying but you don't really have to train it (just level it once with max beauty)

and a level 45 dragonite? that doesn't really exist, does it?

dratini >lv30> dragonair >lv55> dragonite
    (if that's what you meant)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Don't forget Abra. All he knows is teleport!
    Naah... I think Abra is easy to train. All you have to do is put him... her in the first slot of your team... It'll level up in a snap!
    To me the hardest would be... Larvitar... and Trapinch...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i think dragon type are the hardest to level up i just dont enjoy battling when im training dragons but in the long run they can be the best pokemon in you team just look out for ice types.

Back