• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen hardest maze in firered /leafgreen

hardest maze

• splishco.

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • victory road

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • 6th gym

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • pokemon mansion

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Silph Corporation heaquarters. It was easy in Fr/Lg because I had alredy done it, but in R/B is was frustrating. Lucky for me I was a lot more persistent with video games then than I am today.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Splish Silph. Co, absolutely. The whole thing took me two weeks to get through.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    silph co was alright for me. but the hardest was the pokemon mansion my first time, all the different switches annoyed me

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Silph Corporation was the hardest. Really, the place took hours of navigation on my first run, only to realize just how easy it is once you figure where each of the warp pads lead to.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Silph Corporation.

Although I now remember where the key is and what door to unlock to get to Gary and then eventually, Giovanni.

key is on level 8, door is on level 3!

Years
    Victory Road was hell. First, i forgot strength, and had to get out. Then, i wasnt paying attention, and pushed a boulder in a corner. It took me about an hour to actually get through the whole thing. >.>

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Why isn't the first gym up there?

Silph. Co was annoying, but it was mainly because it was big. In proportion. the 6th gym would have taken way longer. It was so damn confusing. :\ I swear I got lost over 9000 a lot of times. >.<

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
    Silph Co was pretty easy for me the first time (I guessed my way around lol).
    You people might think I'm nuts but Victory Road was the hardest for me =\.

Years
    Nothing was that bad since I played through red/blue. Victory road game me a bunch of trouble though when I first played through them.
    I think you should add Seafoam Island up there. I know it was optional, but it took me forever back then.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    most was easy to me as i finished yellow, silph was annoying but hey, a lapras + a masterball worths that thing

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hmm i guess victory road because i cant remember the other ones.lol

Back