• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen hardest trainer of elite 4

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    Round 2 Green was the toughest for me. My Tyranitar ran through the rest of the Elite Four and two of his pokemon, but I had to out-earthquake him. Luckily, I brought 10 Max Potions.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I found Lorelli hard because of her Lapras and Agatha because of her Gengar, but that's about it really. Lance's Kingra gives me a bit of trouble, but not that much really.

I think in R/B/Y when you used fire against things like Dewgong and Lapras it wasn't very effective, which annoyed me because it was part ice. That reminds me of when I first got Red and went against the E4, I used to have no idea what dragons weakness was so I had to do the rare candy cheat to level up my pokemon to lv100 and eventually won against the Dragonite by using Venusaur's Razor Leaf :laugh:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I thought Lorelei and Lance were hard to beat. And they both begin with L
    I find that Loreleis Ice Pokemon could easily withstand even a powerful fire attack (it could be just me).
    And, of course, I don't usually have a good ice type on me when I face Lance.

And although the rival is hard beat too, I wouldn't really count him as one of the Elite Four. he's actually the CHAMPION (till you beat him).

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    persionally none where hard to me and even when the game was reviewed the main reason why its score was lowered out of 10 was becuase of how easy the game is, i hope diamond and pearl wont be a walk in the park like red and green was.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    The rival would be the hardest as he has the highest levels and he has a combination of types.

Back