• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Trainer Star To Get?

Phantoon14

Actions Define Users
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Completing the PokeDeX, and at the rate it's going now it's going to be near impossible. ><"
    Everything else seems to be easy for me though.

Contests on the other hand, are just plain boring!

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
    Years
  • I never tried for the leaves. Or the Pokedex. The Pokedex doesn't seem so hard, so far I've gotten almost all the original 150 without hacking or anything. I've gotten most Johto Pokemon too. And a few from the other regions. It just seems like it'll take some time, that's it.

But that nasty, evil Battle Frontier...I never make it much further after Palmer in Battle Tower, or any of the other brains for that matter. I've beaten them all once, but FORGET making it to them again. :/

I like Battle Factory, though! I wish I could get that one...

Years
  • The hardest one for me has got to be the Battle Tower/Subway, getting 100 battle is hard. Also the contests as I dislike them so I can never be bothered with them.

Back