• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

harooodegozaimasu~~

Years
    harroo there, im new here~ and i wanted to introduce myself!
    my name here is cookie~ obviously im not telling my real name (huehuehue)
    uhm first pokemon game played was emerald! when i was 9 ithink? mayb 8
    abit of a weeb -_-' heh.. mayb alot...
    but dont worry! i dont have any waifus!!!..(yet..<><>)
    things i love is drawing, anime and manga! and obviously POKEMON!!!
    my favorite pokemon is blaziken! and there are others....
    but if i had to choose one to have in real life it would be swadloon..
    cuz its so similiar like me..sighh
    but yeh nice to meet u~! yoroshiku!!!!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    harooodegozaimasu~~

O-Oh, it's okay if you don't have any waifus or not! (Actually Erika is a bit of a waifu, ohoho). Mmm, but Blaziken is indeed a really great pokemon! I love using it in Pokemon Ruby, Emerald, as well as Pokemon ORAS! Ah, but anyway, welcome! YOu seem really spirited, which is great! Love that enthusiasm! <33

I hope ya' stick around with us! You seem really cool already. Just remember to read the rules and guides if you haven't already, and if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask! Enjoy and I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

What anime and manga do you like? I've been getting into more series lately and just finished Noragami Aragoto today, gotta dive into the other series I've put on hold soon lol. Hopefully you'll be around the anime and manga forum here if you're interested in that, right?? :-3 Welcome, Cookie, good having you!

Be sure to stick around and it's wonderful meeting you as well. The more the merrier here really.

Years
    Emerald is my favorite game, believe it or not~! It's definitely not my first, but I love the post-game to it and I have very fond memories of playing it while I was growing up. :D Welcome to PC, cookie! ♥

I haven't had the time to really read any manga or watch much anime, but I know there are lots of awesome series out there that I'd probably wind up liking xD Be sure to give our Anime & Manga section a look if you haven't already done so!

If you have any questions about the forums, please do not hesitate to ask anyone around here on staff, as we'd be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope to see you around! <3 Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend!

Years
    @dragon thank u dragon-san! i feel welcome already i guess i can call u sempai now(huehuehue) dont worry i wont be one of those yandere types! and i was really shocked when they werent making a remake for emerald! T^T i was also dissapointed when brendans hair turned out to be his hair QWQ

@sheep norgami was really fun but i havent watched its second season i had watched alot of animes! mayb too much...but my top picks are gintama! but its full of dirty jokes -//- but also full of laughter and feels~ if ur looking for a lighter comedy action things i recommend u sketdan! its about a club that helps other people as a volunteer group! it doesnt sound so interesting but it is! if ur looking for a more artistic response then i recommend u tatamigalaxy! u gotta watch all of em to appreciate it! also wait THERES A ANIME AND MANGA FORUMS?!... ehehehe anyway YOROSHIKU~!

@tsutarja ILL DO EXACTLY THAT! and gotta love emerald right? the battle frontier just gave me goosebumps! i just wished they made it as big as the gold version T^T but thanks alot! im sure you'll have sometimes in ur hands if u do mayb chk out whut i recomended to sheep-san!

Back