• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harper Trade's

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Heey heey guys,

I wants some new and cool pokemon for m decks, so I tought, maybe I have to use the tradecorner on Pokemon Community.

Enfin.

My wants list:

Vulpix - Shiny
    Slugma - Shiny
    Houndour - Shiny

Scyther - Shiny
    Riolu - Shiny
    Skarmory - Shiny
    Shieldon - Shiny

Trapinch - Shiny
    Dratini - Shiny
    Bagon - Shiny
    Horsea - Shiny

Zubat - Shiny
    Venonat - Shiny
    Koffing - Shiny
    Skorupi - Shiny
    Nirdoran M - Shniy
    Nidoran F - Shiny
    Tentacool - Shiny
    Oddish - Shiny
    Bellsprout - Shiny

My haves List:

All 493 pokemon. Just ask for levels and details.
    Mijn Shiny's zijn:

Staraptor
    Haunter
    Graveler
    Raikou
    Machamp
    Roselia
    Raichu
    Azumarill
    Alakazam
    Darkrai lvl 50
    Deoxys lvl 70
    Ho-oh lvl 99
    Lugia lvl 99
    Mew lvl 99

If you offer me and cheated pokemon, doesnt matter, but say it before the trade is done.

Thanks for your help.

Harper

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    I really dont know if theyre action replayed, good change theyre, but i get them with a trade. so i dont know.

I want to trade my shiny darkrai. What do you offer..?

Harper

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    U can check out by your own if he is legit or not. We can trade it to you, whitout sending a good pokemon back, if youre think he is good enough i got your pokemon.

But what do you offer..?

I got also a couple of lvl 100 pokemon. If interest please leave a message, and say what you want to offer..!

Greetz and thanx

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Curious about whether you have Acreus, Suicune, Celebi. Also curious about what you would want for them plus Deoxys, and Ho-oh

Harper

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    alpha spike.. How do you mean..?

all of my pokemons are catch or breed. and my shiny legends did I get by an trade with the gobal trade centre. if someone can tell me how to see if pokemon are legit and how and can see if theyre not, i can check it by myself.

further, if someone wants a pokemon, please messege with pokemon you offer. i cant follow this is all and my english sucks hard.. sorry folks.

Back