• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter:Bloodlust [PG-17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: I've learned what it means to blow up. But Grey Fox? I have a great suggestion. Try not to powerplay...AS MUCH. just, tone it down shall we?

Dark Espeon, if you have time, I'd like an RP sample. I haven't been to 'Breaking the Seal' in forever, but otherwise your accepted.

IC:I scowled and felt my brow furrow as I craned my neck to see the burnt telescope.
    "Evanesco" I muttered at the table as the remaining ashes disappeared.
    "Fine." I said turning back to the arrogant slytherin.
    "Have the book if you really must. I want it back though." I said, though not letting go "But first I have to check it back in. I'll give it to you then."
    "Mobilarbus" I said, pointing my wand at the book as I levitated.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    OOC:Ok, sorry, don't mean to do so...
    Just tell me if I do it again, not used to this type of RPing, profound apologies.

IC:
    Jack glared at Clara. He half considered pulling out his sword and decapatating her.
    But that would not solve anything.
    Plus, he knew he had underestimated her skill, and was unsure if he could defeat her with anything but his best efforts.
    "I'm coming with you." He stated coldly; he did not want this to be mistaken for infatuation, he gripped his wand tightly in one hand, and had his sword hand prepared, he guessed she wasn't going to attack him right off, not a preppy like her, but he also knew that he often gave the wrong messages to people, and often insinuated fights.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I walked past a group of a few young Ravenclaw girls. I looked over at them and gave a small crocked smile, almost inviting them to come over and talk to me. One of them did.
    "Hey..." I said as she walked over.
    "Hi..." She said simply blushing.
    "What are you ,second year?" I asked her.
    "No. Third," She replied.
    "Oh ok, so what's your name girl?"
    "My name is Dareece," She told me.
    "I'm Jasper, Jasper Chadly," I said raising her hand to my lips. I kissed it softly, and polietly. I had an entirely different personality around women, especially ones who liked me, or respected me.
    Her cheeks went bright red, and she gigled slightly.
    "I have to get going though Dareece, I hope to see you around." I told her, and walked off in the direction I had been going. Truthfully I had no actualy destination, I was just walking. I soon passed the classroom in which I was supposed to be in right now. For all I knew the teacher could I seen me walk by, I could have cared less. I would pass all my classes with flying colors, or my father would make sure this school payed dearly. I loved having a father that would do everything for you.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Suit yourself." I said a haughtily as I could manage.
    I levitated the book downstairs, and began to feel my wand get heavy in my hand.
    "Ugh." I scowled.
    I thought this was supposed to make things lighter.
    "Mobilarbus!" I repeated, as my wand grew lighter once again.
    I'll need to practice that on heavy objects.
    "Coming?" I asked the slytherin from the bottom of the stairs "You are the one who wants this book so dearly."

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    "Don't rush me, 4th year! It may be the last thing you do!" Raider yelled.
    He could tell she was not afraid. This made him mad, everyone, especially younger students, was afraid of him. Why this one was not, puzzled Moriatti, but worse, that she had the gull to speak as she did to his face.
    "I will come when I am ready." He said defiantly as he followed.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I walked my way down past more classrooms and found my way out the main entrance. I stepped out onto the grounds and began to make my way towards the forest. Or so it would seem, but that wasn't where I was intending to go, I was intening to go into the Ground-keepers cabin, because no one was ever there. I had found that it was a nice private spot to practice spells, and break things when angered. It served many purposes.
    I finally reached where I was going and stepped in without caution. I had never been told not to go into this place, so I assumed in wasn't off-limits. There had also never been anyone in the cabin.That changed that moment.
    "Hello Jasper," A voice said as I closed the door behind me, "I've been waiting for you." I didn't recognize this voice. It jumped me.
    "Really?" I asked coldly, "And how did you know I would be here?" I then took a seat at the table, across from where the man was sitting.
    "You always come here," He said simply, as if it was a known fact.
    "How in bloody hell do you know where I go?" I responded, a sharp snake-like edge to my voice.
    "I know more about you than you know..." He told him, sipping his tea.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    OOC: Id like to say that...I think having swords is pretty weird...How would anyone permit a student to walk the school with a sword on them? Plus it's pretty out of there to have a sword...Sorry...Im just stating what i think...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:Etneri does have a point. Either say that you've put a charm on it to make it invisible, or find a way to hide it from teachers and students.

IC:"Alright. Take your time then." I said sniffily "I'm not waiting for you."
    And I'm not!
    So I did as I said, and walked ahead to the library.
    "Let's see..." I said looking around "Not again..."
    I had been here for little less than 4 months, and I still couldn't find my way around!
    I turned around and decided to backtrack, hoping to run into the slytherin.
    He'd definetly know the way.

OOC:JJDR, I'll find you out in the grounds once I've given GF his book. No worries, your not forgotten. I'm wondering where PH is though...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Accio Miasma."

Students turned to look at the grey cat as it flew down the hall, yowling loudly. It struggled against the magical hold with no results. Now completely freaked, the cat dug it's claws in an unsupecting third year's face, desparatly trying to escape what ever was pulling at it. Students in the area laughed, then ducked as the cat went flying over their heads, and out the entrance.

Now having given up all hope, the dull-coloured cat hung limply in the air as it flew toward the lake... No, a tree beside the lake... With a girl sitting under it...

"Miasma!!" The girl called in a sickeningly sweet voice, pulling him out of the air. Miasma growled at her, glaring at the girl with milky-white eyes. Strangely, it was actually glaring at the gnarled tree behind her. "Oh, come now, it wasn't that bad, was it?" She asked in a normal tone, stroking his ashen fur. He grunted in responce.

You KNOW I hate that... Miasma thought, curling up in her lap. I can't even tell where I'm going when you use that bloody spell, Natrissica!!

"Well, you know I wouldn't send you crashing into a wall," Natrissica replied calmly. "And I told you to call me 'Trisha'. I hate the other name." Miasma looked about blankly, his glazed gaze noticing nothing of the beautiful lands surrounding Hogwarts. The blind cat's ears perked up, hearing someone yell.

"What is it?" Trisha asked him, looking around.

Someone--a boy--speaking... in a house. And by the tone of their voice, they arn't happy.

"C'mon, let's check it out!!" Trisha said, excitement seeping into her voice. She felt like doing something daring, no matter how stupid. However, that was what got her turned into a vampire. The only good that had come out of that was being able to talk to Miasma and other animals. Natrissica brushed that thought away, and stood, Miasma in her arms. She ran toward the Grounds-keeper's cabin, where Miasma had heard the noise coming from.

Last edited:

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    Raider stopped, he saw the Ravenclaw walking down the hallway.
    "Don't tell me you're lost." He groaned.
    She didn't need to say anything, he could see it in her eyes.
    "Great. Just great. Fine then, you have three options, you can follow me, you can just hand me the book now, or...." He trailed off. However, his hand moved down to his waist, where he tapped on something, his cloak spell wore off momentarily, and a sword became readily visible.
    "To be honest, the choice is up to you, I've more important things to deal with."

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Pat, after finishing his pumpkin pastys, suddenly remembered something: he needed The Awesome Annual of Acromantulas by Taran Widow for his Advanced Care of Magical Creatures class. Pat jumped out of the tree and ran back to the school.

He dashed into the Hogwarts Library to grab a copy of the needed book, when he saw a familiar face. The face of an adversary.

"Raider!"

His rival was pressuring a silver-haired girl in a Ravenclaw about something. Pat looked around, he saw something very useful lying next to him. A whole shipment of brand new The Monster Book of Monsters books inside of a cage.

Pat bent over and whispered into the cage's lock, "Alohomora."

The lock clicked and the door swung open. Pat pointed his wand at the living books, who were wild beasts in their own right, and he said, "Wingardium Leviosa!"

The spell lifted all of the books up, and Pat carried them out of the cage and held them above his head. He thrust his wand down, like a vertical sword slice, and all of the beastly books went flying at Jack Raider.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Hey!" I said spinning around and seeing the books flying toward both me and the slytherin, apparently 'Raider' from the other boys definition "Reducio!"
    As the books that were flying toward me shrunk to the size of an ant, I burned them to a crisp after-
    "Relashio!" I said waving my light pink and silvery wand at the flying mini-books.
    "I think I'll follow you. Because I'm not giving this to you before I check it back in, and I'm not afraid of that sword." I said "Truly advanced magic could easily deflect it."

OOC:You know what? She's going to be 5th, not fourth. She's like the youngest one here, so she's 5th year.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    OOC: Naoko, you screwed up Grey Fox and me's plan. We had planned for Raider and Pat to get into a fight.

~~~~~~~~~
    Pat saw a fly buzzing around above Raider and the Ravenclaw girl. He smiled and pointed his wand at it.

He whispered, "Impedimenta..."

Pat's wand shot a small blast of red light at the fly. The airborne insect froze in mid-air. Pat kept his wand pointed at his target, and muttered another spell.

"Engorgio."

The stunned fly increased in size by a hundred-fold, making it the size of a small boulder. The fly fell down, striking Jack Raider on his Slytherein cranium.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC:I said 'on my side' there are still monster books flying toward Raider, but I guess your way works too. Next time tell me if you've got a plan and I won't interfere. And say that they're not flying at me, since I'm sort of standing next to Raider. I'll be gone for a few, my computer needs to be wiped clean of all it's memory (CRIES!) although I'll be back on as soon as possible. (and when I can sneak onto my mom's comp like now)

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
    OOC:Sux, when can we hear from you again?
    Also, me and Pat talked on AIM about this fight before hand, and, we agreed, that as long as God Modding didn't happen, for the sake of quality, this fight should be powerplayed between us.
    IC:
    Raider drew his sword, hearing gasp from several passing students, he sliced the fly in half, it's internal fluids sprayed around Raider and the 5th year, surprisingly not hitting any of the students.
    He turned towards Pat.
    "Gryffindor kid!" He yelled, charging with his sword, Pat saw him.
    "Inncendo!(sp?)" He yelled, pointing his wand at Raider.
    "BLIZZAGA!" Raider yelled, fire and ice met, and countered each other in a cold mist.
    "So... You still insist on using that kind of spell, huh?" Pat said wryly.
    "I only use the most effective, and deadly." Moriatti replied, charging again with his sword.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back