• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter - Revival of Hakumei Ryuu (By Dragon Paw)*Possibly PG-16*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I meant crying, Lulu." I said, blinking. Then I shook myself. "What the hell? What did you just call me?" I asked, holding my head in my hands. Something was wrong, we needed to see the nurse, and *IMMIDIATELY* "Listen lul- David, we need to find help, this is bad, very bad."

Kurosaki

"Ruu?" I asked her. I had meant to say Ruru, but my new found lisp made it sound like Ruu. "Okay, if you say so!" I replied, and ran past her. "I'll race ya there!" Gah, what the heck was I doing? I was fighting the urge to do things like that, but I wasn't strong enough to prevent it.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Strolling along through the boy's common room, Kristen finally heard voices. She was stunned, these voices were female. As the two transformed ones came into view, Kristen's face now held a curious look. She examined the two talking girls for a moment before deciding to make her prescence known.

"Um... What are you two doing in here?" asked Kristen, also wondering about their ages. They looked very young. And then she vaguely remembered them talking about the nurse while she was just walking into earshot. Were they transfigured? Sighing, Kristen began to poke holes into her question. A good question would be why she was there in the first place.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    My hand shot out almost without thinking as I latched onto the scruff of her neck, and looked up at Kris. I did indeed need to look up now. "Kris," I said, trying to sound serious. "It's us, I'm robert, and he's, well, she's, David." I said, pulling her back. "I think someone spiked my juice." I said, before breaking out into a fit of giggles. I wanted to growl. Why was I suddenly ACTING like a little girl trying to sound like an adult, in addition o looking like one too?!

Kurosaki

As she grabbed my neck and pulled me back, I fell to the ground with a thud, slightly dazed afterwards. "Uguuu...." I mumbled as I swayed back and forth on the ground, a smile on my face, dazed still.

"So that drink did this?" I asked as I looked over at Robert, and then Kris. "Hi Kris!" I said with a grin on my face.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "... Um, I think you need help immediately. Let's go see the nurse... There's nothing I can do, myself anyway." said Kristen seriously. It seemed as if the potion had warped their minds a bit too, turning them more childish. Kristen felt relieved t oknow it hadn't killed them or seriously hurt them, but at the same time, she wanted to know who had done this, why, and what she could do to reverse it.

"Let's go." said Kristen, feeling irritable now, and thus, keeping her replies short. This was not what she needed, and right before Christmas! Sighing to calm herself, Kristen was walking towards the exit of the room, not going to fast for fear of leaving the two behind.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded. "Come on Lulu, we need to follow." I said, not even aware that I had claled her that, and once she was on her feet, I was practically dragging her along to keep up with Kris. I did *NOT* want to stay this way, even if the world did seem a bit more funny... "I think it may have been the uh, gobstones club." I ssaid, rubbing my head as I tried to remember. "They aren't exactly happy with me."

Kurosaki

"Rara! I can walk myself you know!" I protested as she practically dragged me through the hall. I wanted to change back just as much as her, but she didn't need to rush everything. "And you're the one responsible for this, so you shouldn't be mean to me." I commented before sticking my tongue out at her.

Last edited:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Quickly ushering the two out of the area in which Raven Claw stayed in, Kristen watched as they called each toher strange names. Drawing the conlusion that the potion had really warped their minds, she continued on down a labrynth of halls. Soon, they were outside the hospital wing.

"Go on in, I'll wait out here." said Kristen gentely as she pointed to the door of the hospital wing. She didn't see the point in going in with them, she wasn't the one hurt. "I'll be out here if you need me." added Kristen.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I nodded. "Okay, come with my Lulu." I said, pointing her inside the door, and pushing her in ahead of me. Madam polmfrey would surely be able to fix whatever was wrong with us, after all, dumbledore had chosen her to be the nurse...

Kurosaki

"Onii-chan! I don't like the doctor!" I whined as she pushed me through the door, and into the large room which contained a number of beds. "Wouldn't you rather... play a game or something?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, continuing to ush her over to madam polmfrey, who was attending a fourth year unconscious in a bed, with what looked like roses growing out of his ears and nose. "Miss, I' robert, and this is david, I think someone spiked our juice..." I said.Soon, professor snape was there as well, examining us. "As far as I can tell," He said in his usual, cold voice. "It's polyjuice potion. There's nothing to do, but to wait for it t wear off." With that, he promptly walked away, saying to kris as he went out "You're welcome to go in." Madam polmfrey seemed to be paticularly shaken by this. "You poor dears," She siad, setting us both on a gsingle bed, bustling around, seemingly to keep herself from looking at us. "I'll bring you some hot chocolate shortly, and you can wait for that vile potion to run it's course."

Kurosaki

"Yay! Hot chocolate!" I exclaimed as I recieved a mug, and took a large sip without haste. In the end, I spat what i had taken in back into the mug, and starting saying "Hot! Hot!" before retrieving a glass of water to cool down my mouth. I got bored waiting, however, and began blowing bubbles in the water with a straw.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Kristen strolled in to see 'David' spit out hot chocolate and rush to get a drink of water. Nearly bursting out laughing, she found the scene rather funny. Sobering up, she walked over to 'David', poking 'her' in the shoulder gentely.

"what's the diagnoses?" asked Kristen, wodnering what it would be. She was never very good at Potions and hadn't even suspected Polyjuice potion...

Kurosaki

"Polyjuice potion." I said, a smile STILL on my face for some reason. "She said it should wear off shortly- Ah my tongue still burns!" I exclaimed before taking another gulp of my water, and then returning to blowing into the straw. At this point, how I was acting seemed natural to me. Also, even though we looked the same, Rara was older, and I could tell somehow. Since we were twins, I didn't think she was much older, maybe a few hours tops.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, looking at lul- no, at DAVID! I had to keep a hold of myself. "Kris, it's changing our minds, we're, we're acting our age." I said, giggling, then stopped suddenly, shaking my head. "Listen to me." I muttered darkly. "Kris, I know this may sound, but would you stay with m- us, until it wore off?" I was definitely feeling insecure over the recent events...

Kurosaki

"Onii-chan, something seems wrong about this though!" I exclaimed asthe thought finally came to me. "I thought polyjuice potion only changed the physical appearance!" I exclaimed before hopping off the bed, but as a result of that fell forward and cut me knee. "Ow..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I practically jumped off of the bed as she fell. "Lulu, you all right?" I asked, looking at her knee. Suddenly, I shook myself. "You're right, this is seriously messed up." I said, holding my head in my hands. "They probably worked some magic on the potion so it'd screw our minds as well as our bodies." I groned, despair becoming evident in my voice. It should have worn off by now, shouldn't it?

Kurosaki

"Maybe you should ask the nurse... and get me a bandage..." I replied, her mood rubbing off on me. "On a good note, at least we have more energy this way!" I exclaimed as I sat back on the bed, covering my bleeding knee with my hand as I tried to cheer onii-chan up. It wasn't working however.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Kristen, now worried, stared at the two. Knowing enough about Polyjuice potion to know it lasted only until an hour was up, Kristen was getting worried. Also, it wasnt' supposed to mess with their minds. Something was definintaly wrong with this...

"I'll stay with you until you change back, don't worry." said Kristen, finally, worry and doubt in her mind that it was actually a normal Polyjuice potion. Wiating patiently, Kristen watched the two. Their minds definately weren't the same...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back