• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter - Revival of Hakumei Ryuu (By Dragon Paw)*Possibly PG-16*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, and began to regain my composure. I sounded almost like my old self as I thought, looking over at david. "It looks like ru- David, has already lost it." I said, worry on my face. "Kris, this is wrong. I can *feel* my mind changing, and I'm trying to fight it, but I know it's slowly slipping." I said, grimacing. "Kris, if I ever really forget who I was... Don't remind me. I don't think I could take it." I said, sitting on the bed resolutely as I passed a band-aid to David.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Thank you, onii-chan!" I exclaimed as I accepted the bandage, and placed it on my knee. "If you're that worried, ask the nice lady who gave us the hot chocolate!" I exclaimed as as I ran over to Kris' side, my arms flying behind me. "When are we going home?" I asked her as I tilted my head to the side, any traces of my old personality beginning to fade.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "Will... Do..." said Kristen in response to Robert's last sentance, feeling tears begin to rise. She looked over at what had once been David and felt a stab of sadness, despair, and anger at who had done this. It only intsensified when she looked over at the little girl that had once been Robert. Sighing, Kristen averted her gaze out a window and stared at the snowscape outside.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, watching as madam polmfrey came out. "Miss," I said, somewhere in between a male student, and a little girl by my tone. "If it was polyhuice potion, it should have run out by now." She curtly replied with "Hush now, child, and get ready for bed, what you need, is rest." She said, before turning to Kris. she whispered in a tone oo low for anyone but her to hear. "We think someone may have tampered with the potion, and cast some unknown charms on it. I have no idea when, or even if it will wear off. Tell them or not, it's your choice, since you seem the closest to them." She said, before adding in a regular tone "I trust you can tuck these two into bed? I have other matters to attend to."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Seeing to the two girls getting tucked into beds in the hospital wing, Kristen begna to mull over what to tel lthem. But then, Kristen began to wonder if they'd even remember being male in the first place. Sighing and remembering what she had promised Robert, she decided not to even mention anything as she went along, rather soullessly. Finalyl settling down in a chair by the beds, she felt very unfeeling and numb.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Raa, I can't sleep." I said as I stared upwards at the roof, my lisp warping what was meant to be Rara. I had ended up in the same bed as her somehow, and was kinda clinging to her right arm. Of course, I still remembered I was originally male, though that male part had no control over my actions anymore, and it was slowly fading into nothing.

Years
    OOC- I'm not to late am I? Oo;

Also if I am accepted...could someone fill me in on whats gone on? ar as I can tell you are at the medical wing ^ ^;;

Name? Rachel Lorenzo

Gender? Female

Year/Age? Sixteen/ Sixth year

Appearance? Rachel stands at around five foot four and has mid length brown hair, and emerald green eyes. A streak of silver runs through the chocolate brown of her hair, from the loose strands at the front, all the way to the edges that extend to her mid back. Her skin is rather pale, though holds a healthy blush to it, and is quite slender for her age considering the small amount of food she eats. Her wardrobe consists of a pair of black baggy trousers and a loose fitting, black T-shirt with a large silver oriental dragon imprinted on the back and a smaller version on the breast and right shirt sleeve, under this T-shirt is a long sleeved white top and around her neck hangs a Yin and Yang Pendant which she has never let out of her sight save for sleeping.

Personality? Rachel is considered a loner and in all honesty is one. She hates any physical contact and prefers to be left to her own thoughts?something in which she is doing most of the time. She is a soul of few words and whenever she does speak it is not filled with much meaning, thus driving away any people she may have made friends with. Her time is spent studying or drawing in her own company and many a time, she is found reading in the library.

Other Things- Rachel never really liked her muggle life before being accepted into Hogwarts, her mother and father were constantly fighting and she never got a minute to herself seeing as the shouts echoed through out the thin walls of her home. When the letter arrived declaring her a student at Hogwarts, it was like a blessing from the gods.
    She sends nearly every holiday, apart from the summer at Hogwarts, not daring to go back home to the hell hole in which she was so glad to leave.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I blinked, and yawned, tired. "Hus ruru, just relax, everything will be all right eventually." I said, and stretched out as best I could with her clinging to me. I wasn't even thinking about what I had just called her, due to my severe lack of sleep over the last few days, it seemed to have come down to a point...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Okay onii-chan, if you say so." I partially replied, partially yawned as I clinged tighter to her arm, before drifting asleep. I found great comfort in her words, even if chances were they wouldn't end up being true.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed, since she seemed to be clinging in her sleep, since I couldn't get away. "God, if I acttually forget who I am..." I thought, shuddering, ebfore a cold realisation hit me. "If I forget, it won't even matter..." With that dark thought as company, I drifted off into darkness...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    [OOC - No, Strider, you're not too late. ^_^]

Kristen watched the two fall asleep, not finding a lot of comfort in the sight. She'd miss them the way they had been before... And then, there was the question of what would happen once classes started back up. Sitting back in the chair, Kristen began to think with her eyes closed. However, soon her mind went lank as sleep carried her off silently.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I awoke slowly in the morning, and tried to sit up until David's grip on my arm stopped me, and I flopped back down. I scratched my head, adjusting to the morning light, and looked around. "Kris," I said in a cheerful voice that still seemed to be me, but I wasn't acting as if I was being tortured. "I think we need to go to our rooms now."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    Waking up into the soft morning light, Kristen stared at the bed in which held the two now transformed girls. Sighing, Kristen stood up and walked over to them, inspecting them. At Robert's, err, "Rara's" as she had been called, speaking, Kristen turned her attention onto her, listening to what she had to say.

"Right, I suppsoe we should go now..." said Kristen, now prodding 'Ruru' in the back with her finger. "Wake up..." said Kristen, her voice now soft and gentle as she continued to poke, as if it would do anything.

Kurosaki

"5 more minutes mommy..." I mumbled, now partially awake, partially asleep. However, when I shifted positions, I reieved a full blast of sunlight to the eyes, waking me up. When I was fully awake, I noticed I was clinged to Rara's arm, and released my grip. "Huh, where are we going, onii-chan?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I looked back at her, suprised. I had been half execting... Never mind. "We're going back to our rooms, after all, we have classes this afternoon." I said. After all, as far as I was concerned, we would still need to continue our education. "Come on Ruru." I said, slipping out of the cot and motioning for her to follow.

Kurosaki

"Okay onii-chan!" I exclaimed as I hopped out of the bed, and followed her. "But should we really attend classes like this? We're in different years too!" I was right, as far as the scheel system was concerned, we were a year apart, and I didn't know how badly I'd be picked on if I went alone.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I thought for amoment, and said "I didn't do too good on my O.W.L.'s, so why don't I take the fifth year over? And if they try to stop us, it's not like they'll be able to tell who was who, right? I'll just go to class with you, since we have mostly the same courses." I said. I wasn't really doing it for my O.W.L.'s really... "Don't worry Imotou-chan, we'll be all right." I wasn't so sure of that, but I didn't want her to worry.

Kurosaki

"Yay! I'm gonna be in Onii-chans classes!" I exclaimed as I skipped after her. God, i was skipping now? This was, however, going to be a very difficult day, and I wondered if my magic would be effected by the change at all. However, i couldn't do anything but think positively.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back