• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter: Troubled Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: 'Tis okay. If there is a storm, don't risk it.

My mom is reading our RP! O.O She's on page nine now, and says she can't put it down! :D Weird, she was able to guess exactly where I'm going with the whole Zinnia thing. I think she and I both have the same mental illness. O.o

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc)) .......Weird..... I thought we were the only ones who really cared about this thing. o_O Saphira is now very scared... *hides page from mom* HA! She'll never see it!! Bwauahahaha-- *chokes*

Gah, I'm schtuck. I have no idea what to put now. -_-'

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Well, how d'you think Harry will react to Zinnia's eyes? *cough*hint*cough* I dunno, just a braindead suggestion. I'm kind of tired too. -.-

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: Leaving tonight, thanks for not posting last night, I was grounded.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Saphi? Hello? *voice echoes tenfold in the empty room* It seems we have gotten ourselves stuck yet again. >.<

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: It seems I have un~neccisarily~ *coughcough* double posted.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc)) ...... I WANT MY TACO!!! *weird mood*

"Sirius would never betray us!!" Harry yelled at Zinnia, his wand trained on her. The mask she held seemed to glare maliciously, mockingly... He leered at this girl, ready for something to happen. Avayla watched, not knowing whether to come to her aid or not. Zinnia had left her when the Dementors attacked... But she had come back. She had used one of the Unforgivable Curses on her, but she helped her escape.

Who was Zinnia?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Ooh, I love that last mysterious comment of yours. ^^

TACOS!!! *is also in weird mood*

IC:
    "That's what you think," said Zinnia, returning his leer. "But you have never faced true betrayal, you foolish-" A sudden, loud screech cut her off, as something watched them through the square in the wall where the grimy window had been.

Zinnia stared at the place where the window had been, the window that was now in shards on the floor. A large shape was perched there, squawking loudly. She smiled. She hadn't lost contact with it completely after all.

The vulture screeched again, flapping its wings. If they could be called that. They were more like feathers clinging to decomposing bones. A stench of rot and dank filled the room as the bird flew inside.

It was an Inferius.

Flapping over to Zinnia, it perched itself upon her shoulder, leering at everyone in the room through blank, misted eyes.

"I think..." Zinnia said slowly, "we're about to discover where the Horcrux is."

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc)) Thankies. ^-^

>o< YOU KILLED MY TAQUITOS!! *grabs lightsaber* 'Koff'.... 'Koff'.... No, Pika-Mew.... I am your best friend....! *=* *puts on Hampster Dance music and does the Macarena* KREEEEEEE!!!! o^0^o

"Lead the way, then," Avayla said, her voice calm and controlled. Her ears twitched as she watched the vulture. The smell of rotting flesh was stronger to her than any of the others, with her enhanced sences.... She hated herself.

Harry let his wand lower slightly, but kept it at ready. "God, what is that smell?!" Came an exasparated voice, followed by Ron. Hermione came in behind him, and gasped at the sight before her.

"D..... d-dead vulture!!" Ron said in an abnormally high-pitched voice.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Hey maca, hey maca, hey maca... *does tribal dance around campfire while slapping war paint on*

IC: "Yes," Zinnia said calmly, her lip curling at their fear. They were easy to frighten. Smirking to herself, she concentrated on the vulture. Their eyes met, hers cold and dark, the vulture's foggy and white. For a moment, they just stared at each other. Then, she could feel it starting to happen. The mental connection between them reopened, their minds linking. After two years, servant and master were reunited once more.

She had not done this since Hogwarts, and was surprised that it still worked. The vulture had been both her first and her last Inferius, and the Dark enchantment that held it together was inexpert and clumsy, having been cast upon it when she had first created it during her school years. But by some miracle, the magic was still in place, and the vulture, though less than whole, was intact. Feeling the link stronger than ever, Zinnia watched as Grimmauld Place shimmered and disappeared around her, to be replaced by a completely different scene.

She saw, from a bird's eye view, Godric's Hollow. And a house. Large and grand, but clearly ancient. With vision weaker than a human's, she could see, blurred and distorted slightly, an image of Godric Gryffindor's former home...

This was enough. Allowing the telepathic link to seal itself once more, she returned to her conscious mind back in the dusty room in Grimmauld Place, fully aware of everyone's eyes upon her.

"Let's go," she said coldly. With the vulture's talons still digging into her shoulder, she strode toward the door, not caring whether the others followed or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    OOC: Waiting... Waiting for something to happen for Sirius... 0.o

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Well, is he going to follow Zinnia or not? If that isn't enough to work off of, I could edit my post if you like.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: For what, Saphi? n.n We seem too dependant on dark_espeon. Poor Saphi-chan.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back