• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haruka in her dress in 8th movie... Still work of progress

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I sooo totally started this CG, but it took hours to get it totally right... This is what I have done so far, but still incomplete.

This is what I have done so far. like totally finished the face, but still have to totally finish the hair, dress, body, arms, hands, and etc.

Pic will be touched up in Photoshop

Make any suggestions to further improve my works.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    From my view, there's really not much to say because you've done so little. So I'll just focus on the face:

Her left side of the face is just a little too far. Also, you've haven't drawn her eyebrows yet, but of course, eyebrows are such a minority of the face so it's easy to miss sometimes. :) About using Flash, I only recommend it just for the lineart, because it's get's it so clean and crisp. :D So, good choice. ^^ Photoshop seems like a good choice to touch it up. I'm looking foward for this being completed. :D Especially how her pose will come out, I really want to see it! *LOL*

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Hey Haruka!

This is a nice start :D I would recommend on another layer (in Photoshop) drawing a sketch first so you can plan your drawing out better (this can be rough and doesn't need to be very detailed - it's just to help get the proportions right). If you need any direction with this feel free to PM me!

Keep up the good work! :)

--FG

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    Thank you...

Darku-chan said:
    From my view, there's really not much to say because you've done so little. So I'll just focus on the face:

Her left side of the face is just a little too far. Also, you've haven't drawn her eyebrows yet, but of course, eyebrows are such a minority of the face so it's easy to miss sometimes. :) About using Flash, I only recommend it just for the lineart, because it's get's it so clean and crisp. :D So, good choice. ^^ Photoshop seems like a good choice to touch it up. I'm looking foward for this being completed. :D Especially how her pose will come out, I really want to see it! *LOL*

I haven't finished it yet, but I'll be completely done with the face and almost the hair. I added another layer for the body so it will overlay it, hopefully.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    It's totally hard drawing with a mouse. I like totally couldn't draw in PaintBBs because theres no vector graphics and it's very hard to draw with a mouse, opposed to a tablet or tablet pc.

Well, here comes part 2... Eyebrow still missing, hair is like totally done, but the ear looks totally wrong!!!! =O

I seperated the body and the hair so the hair won't overlap the body/dress.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Apart from a few of her features (like one side of her face) looking a bit angular, I think you're doing really well drawing with a mouse! I definitely couldn't make the lines look that smooth... I've tried in the past, and have completely given up. XD I can't wait to see what the finished version will look like!

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i use a tablet myself. so anyone who draws like you people with a mouse... well, i bow down to your superior godly powers! xD'''''

This image is really coming along nicely, and i cant wait to see the finished version!

Back