• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haruka says "Happy Halloween"

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • I know it's not great but I liked how the skin and the lineart came out. It is my first real picture completly done in photoshop. I hope you like it. I promice my next picture will be better. Anyways, it took a few hours... not as long as some other pictures that I have done. Anyway... dun dun dun duuuunnnnn <3

Happy Halloween
    <3 PSB

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Aww that's a really cute pic Brandon ^_^ Great Job on it , it's nice to see other oldie PC ppl on here still lol

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • It's okay. There are a few problems though
    the lineart is rather wiggly
    you used photoshop and I hate photoshop (jk)
    her skin should tint more towards a reddish color so she has "blood" in her face, it just looks healthier like that
    Not bad! 6/10
    Did I mention she scares the living daylights out of me!?

Years
  • XD, I like it, it's perfect for Halloween, heck you could do your own range of Halloween icons (Witch, Vampire, Werewolf ext)...heck why stop at Halloween, you could do Christmas and Easter as well XD

Anyways, I like it alot, keep up the good work ^_-

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I use a size two brush, the less fuzzier one. ^^ If you're using a mouse, it might be easier to use lots of little strokes of the line tool to draw your lineart rather than doing it freehand as it can shake quite a lot. :) Hope that helps!

Back