• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon, anyone?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Hey ~

I'm a real big fan of this game, and I was wondering if anyone else was, too. I really only know of one other person who plays this game as avidly as I do.

(Maybe us fans can start a HM rp xD)

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    "EYE" ^__________________^

You said it, Harvest Moon is awsome. Hey, do you by chance have the sprites of all the items you can get in friends of mineral town? Anyway, I've played harvest moon since it came out for the snes,(the first one). But my favorite ones are the original HM (snes), HM64, HM Friends of Mineral Town.

Harvest Moon Maniac Forever ^_^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Harvest Moon is too intense for me v.v

But it's really fun! I have all the GBA games, all two of them, and then Another Wonderful Life on the GCS.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    N64 one was my favorite but the DS one... it rawks! The thing freaking at me for 3 whole months till Pokemon came out.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love Harvest Moon, and a HM RP would be insane, hahaha.

I've only played HM64 thoroughly, and touched the GC version once or twice.

It's a very fun game.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2008
    Harvest moon is awsome , like some of you said. I have all the gba games ,
    the ds game and the NGC game!
    I can say it's very fun!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yes, I am a HUGE Harvest Moon fan! I guess it's obvious because the owner of the video game store here always buys every single new game in the series that comes out, and saves them for me to play before anyone else. XD The first one that I played and rented obsessively was HM 64, which is still one of my favorites. (It's just hard to find these days, unless you look on eBay... but even then, they're all way too expensive.) The others that I own/have played are Harvest Moon 3 GBC, Save the Homelands, A Wonderful Life, A Wonderful Life For Girls, Friends of Mineral Town, and Magical Melody. I'd buy others in the series if I could find them, or had a DS.

My favorite character is Lyla, from Save the Homelands and Magical Melody... but I like all of the other ones with pink hair. xD And ooh, an rp would be AWESOME! You can definitely count me in. <3

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I like Celia the most from any HM game, muffy looks kinda like a whore, but she has a good heart. Nami is an Emo wierdo in my opinion =P, but yeah, Celia is my favorite girl. But Karen is also a nice one too, she also has a sad story in HM64.

I'm not into all that Role Play very much, I tried a Harvest Moon RP on some site long ago, but I only did it once, and I never went back to it. My character was some guy in a mansion that I made up, and blablabla. I don't really remember the rest.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I have been a fan ever since I played it on SNES. But my two favorites are the SNES Version, Harvest Moon And Friends of Mineral Town.

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Love Harvest Moon started playing on Gamecube and have it for GBA, and DS too(but lost DS version) can't wait for Wii version!!

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I used to play the GC game all the time and my friend let me borrow the DS version. I never really was into the game, but the art is pretty cute. :3

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    In my HM: DS game Muffy is meh wife. She's so easy to get. XD *buys 1000 wines*

By the way.. HM: DS2 is coming out!!! It's called The Island I Develop With You and looks really cool. (You can be a girl! *yay*).

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    You said it, Harvest Moon is awsome. Hey, do you by chance have the sprites of all the items you can get in friends of mineral town? Anyway, I've played harvest moon since it came out for the snes,(the first one). But my favorite ones are the original HM (snes), HM64, HM Friends of Mineral Town. <---- haaaa

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I love Harvest Moon. My sis found a cool cheat for Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. I like the Magical Melody best.

Back