• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Fanclub!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I dunno which DS game you have, but if you're talking about DS or DS Cute, you have to visit the mines (well, were the mines will be, the cave that Carter and Flora are in most of the time) after 11 pm (I THINK...I can't remember exactly what time, but I think it's after 11 pm), and you'll get a cut scene with Carter. And, you have to have a hammer, methinks. Then, to open new levels of the mine (so you actually can get the good stuff), you have to reach the bottom of the first mine. The first mine is 10 floors deep, the 2nd is 265 floors? I can't remember, because I've never bothered to reach the bottom of the 2nd mine. XD The 3rd mine is waaaaaaaaaaay deeper than that, too. XD

Ah, thank you so much for that! XD I never knew how to get any other mines. ^^; But does the second one really have that many floors? O_O then would you have to go all the way to the bottom of that one to unlock the third one?

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Ah, thank you so much for that! XD I never knew how to get any other mines. ^^; But does the second one really have that many floors? O_O then would you have to go all the way to the bottom of that one to unlock the third one?

No problem! And, yeah, you do. And that's why I haven't finished the second mine. XD

Emii

Years
    No problem! And, yeah, you do. And that's why I haven't finished the second mine. XD

O_O that would take forever though! XD I pobably won't ever finish the 2nd one either.. unless I was extremely bored one day and had absolutely nothing to do or something.. but still! lol.

I hate the mines in IoH. >_<

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Where are the caves? I haven't seen them before. I have DS. It doesn't say anything about cute on it.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Where are the caves? I haven't seen them before. I have DS. It doesn't say anything about cute on it.

DS Cute is the girl version of DS. :3 They're essentially the same.

The mines are...Well, do you know were Vesta's farm is? Well, you go north from there, then keep going up until you hit Flora's and Carter's tent, then go right and there should be a little cave up in the corner in the rocks. :3

Emii

Years

Just as Blacksheep said, a grl version of DS. ^_^ Actually, I never see the original anywhere. I only have once, I think.. cute is the only version I ever see.. XD

Circuit

Years
    Just as Blacksheep said, a grl version of DS. ^_^ Actually, I never see the original anywhere. I only have once, I think.. cute is the only version I ever see.. XD

Oh right. So there are girl versions to. That is pretty neat so they aren't technically sexist.

DS Cute is the girl version of DS. :3 They're essentially the same.

The mines are...Well, do you know were Vesta's farm is? Well, you go north from there, then keep going up until you hit Flora's and Carter's tent, then go right and there should be a little cave up in the corner in the rocks. :3

Ok. Thanks for that because I was looking everywhere for them and couldn't find them.

Emii

Years
    Oh right. So there are girl versions to. That is pretty neat so they aren't technically sexist.

Lol yeah. My friend from when I was little used to always play Harvest Moon, but they were always the boy versions, so I wasn't really interested.. if I never saw DS Cute, I would have never started playing Harvest Moon. I actually just started playing them last June. I dunno what I'd be doing now if I didn't start playing them. XD

Circuit

Years
    Who knows any recipies? I know; Fried Rice, Scrambled eggs and French toast. I have lots of upgraded tools thanks to Blacksheep. Thanks everso much. Also, when does Earth come in handy? He is never working on tele.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    Iruka_Sakana said:
    Lol yeah. My friend from when I was little used to always play Harvest Moon, but they were always the boy versions, so I wasn't really interested.. if I never saw DS Cute, I would have never started playing Harvest Moon. I actually just started playing them last June. I dunno what I'd be doing now if I didn't start playing them. XD

I didn't start out on a girl version, but I DO enjoy the girl version better...Just because I'm a girl. XD I started out with A Wonderful Life, then I about crapped myself when I figured out they made Another Wonderful Life...It's like when they finally made the Crystal version of Pokemon! XD There's just something nice about actually being able to play your gender.

Saphira's Rider said:
    Who knows any recipies? I know; Fried Rice, Scrambled eggs and French toast. I have lots of upgraded tools thanks to Blacksheep. Thanks everso much. Also, when does Earth come in handy? He is never working on tele.

Once again, no problem. ;9 Well, for DS and DS Cute, I can tell you how to make Fine Curry! XD I made it all the time for Skye. But, JEEEEEZ! It takes so long to make! XP

Circuit

Years
    I am in Winter so am low on supplies and have the Frying pan, oven and Steamer. Can you tell me what to do to get a few more recipies? Thanks.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
    I am in Winter so am low on supplies and have the Frying pan, oven and Steamer. Can you tell me what to do to get a few more recipies? Thanks.

Hmm...Well, I actually usually cheat on getting recipes. XD I just go online and look up some that I want. You don't actually have to have the recipe to cook a dish. You get a recipe book with every appliance you buy, correct? You could just look at those books in your bookcase and learn to cook something with every appliance you have. :3 And sometimes you can find a recipe by snooping around other people's kitchens. XD If you just click on there appliances, you usually can find something.

Circuit

Years
    Thanks for that. I shall go snooping a lot then. Do you know exactly how many floors mine three has? I have done two and one. Also what is the boulder at the end of two? What ore do you need to break it?

Aoi Natsu

Phail!Trainer
    Years
    H-HARVEST MOON FANCLUB? *dives in* May I join, prettyprettyplease?

I've only got Magical Melody, and it's the first one I've ever played. I was instantly addicted to this awesome realm of epic!FTW games. I'd love recommendations, though I can gather from everyone that A Wonderful Life is one that will come up... :D

Which is this Gray person in? I want to join in the fangirl fest...D:

Emii

Years
    I didn't start out on a girl version, but I DO enjoy the girl version better...Just because I'm a girl. XD I started out with A Wonderful Life, then I about crapped myself when I figured out they made Another Wonderful Life...It's like when they finally made the Crystal version of Pokemon! XD There's just something nice about actually being able to play your gender.
    Oh yeah, I know! XD when Pokemon Crystal came out, I was soooooo excited! But my mom refused to get it for me since I had gold.. lucky me for finding crystal at a zoo! XD I even got a game boy color with it, and nobody ever claimed it when I asked around. That was like, the best day of my clildhood. XD XD

But anyway, back to Harvest Moon! ^^; I drew this out of boredom one day, what do you think? I KNOW I could've done better, but I wasn't trying too hard, lol

uncolored- https://iruka-sakana.deviantart.com/art/Kai-and-Claire-uncolored-105183764
    colored- https://iruka-sakana.deviantart.com/art/Kai-and-Claire-colored-105184145

I think I shouldn't have tried to color it on my computer, I screwed it up XD

Oh, and welcome, Aoi Natsu =D

Circuit

Years
    Oh yeah, I know! XD when Pokemon Crystal came out, I was soooooo excited! But my mom refused to get it for me since I had gold.. lucky me for finding crystal at a zoo! XD I even got a game boy color with it, and nobody ever claimed it when I asked around. That was like, the best day of my clildhood. XD XD

But anyway, back to Harvest Moon! ^^; I drew this out of boredom one day, what do you think? I KNOW I could've done better, but I wasn't trying too hard, lol

uncolored- https://iruka-sakana.deviantart.com/art/Kai-and-Claire-uncolored-105183764
    colored- https://iruka-sakana.deviantart.com/art/Kai-and-Claire-colored-105184145

I think I shouldn't have tried to color it on my computer, I screwed it up XD

Oh, and welcome, Aoi Natsu =D

It's better than anything I could draw. Lucky you. A crystal and game-boy colour. The coloured version however, does get rid of the 3D ness.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Lord knows when you'll be added to the list. xD I'm the co-owner. :3

Anyway, Gray is deemed, by me, teh sexeh mahn! :D I'd find a picture for you, but I'm oh so lazy. <333 But he's like...pretty and stuff. :> I will tell you that much.

I am being murdered for my name change!! ;;

Circuit

Years
    Who knows when Earth - the sprite finder - comes in handy? His channel doesn't work at the moment.

Emii

Years
    Gah, haven't been here in forever! O_o

About the Earth sprite, I dunno what he does, but you get him after rescuing 20 sprites. =D

and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ^_^

Back