• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harvest Moon Fanclub!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oh! True that! If you befriend him he stays off it for a while. Unfortunately you have to give him fish every couple of days or he comes back (in one creepy cutscene he was watching my son in the window! Get away! Get back! <points at dog> sick 'em!)

I've been doing that. But, since Skyler talks about being a scientist, I decided to quit that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Your kid is going to grow up to be an evil scientist, and then he'll create atomic bombs and doom entire countries!
    :D

:<

You know what? Stoooofuuuu!!!!!! ;;

I'm giving flowers to Gustafa so he can be musicalistic!!!11!

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'm giving flowers to Gustafa so he can be musicalistic!!!11!

Don't forget to befriend Lumina too. Shes gives you that Music Sheet in Ch. 3 for you kid to become a musician.

Also I saw the cutscene where Murrey, Van, and Mukumuku ate all of Daryl's food trap. I was ROFL at Daryl being a genius who was outsmarted by a non-sentient creature, a homeless drunk and door to door salesman. hahahaha

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Don't forget to befriend Lumina too. Shes gives you that Music Sheet in Ch. 3 for you kid to become a musician.

I'm sure I've already befriended her. I give her flowers a lot. I'm like, "Future daughter in law! Have a flower!!"

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, guys... I has a queshtun. :3

Okay, so my question is about Romana. When you befriend her, she gives you the Watering Can W, right? Well, I've befriended her but she won't give it to me. Is there a certain chapter where she gives it to you?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I dunno. I just remember her giving it to me.

What you can do is go check GameFAQs. They have like...a guide for everything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hm. I've been going to her house every day in Chapter 2, in her room when no one else is there, and I've still received no watering can.

EDIT// Oh, wait, in the morning? Perhaps I'll try that, then, idk if I have before. XD; What time does she generally wake up?

Years
    I has a question too.

What the heck is the Mukumuku?

I've seen it before in DS Cute; it's this weird little white creature that appears in winter and eats my fish. Is it some kind of a yeti or abominable snowman or something? o__o

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I dont' know. D:

I just know he's uberly awesome and stuffs. :3

Oh yeah. I made a file on my brother's memory card. xD Then I remembered how horrible I was on my first file. I didn't know how to grow crops, I didn't know how to ship eggs and dairy either, so my income was from selling flowers. xD And I never sold stuff at Van's shop, either.

Luckily, I'm smart now. :3 I'm gonna marry Muffy on this file. She's acutally nice and she thinks a working man is sexy! :D

...What's wrong with me? xD

Years
    Luckily, I'm smart now. :3 I'm gonna marry Muffy on this file. She's acutally nice and she thinks a working man is sexy! :D

...What's wrong with me? xD

Uhhhh...yeah. o.o;;

Mukumuku is my favorite genetically engineered creature that lives in Harvest Moon, then. :D I feed him the fish that I catch. x3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Mukumuku is my favorite genetically engineered creature that lives in Harvest Moon, then. :D I feed him the fish that I catch. x3

Girl, I'm selling them fish. xD

I think you can get a lizard by befriending Mukumuku, though. O.O

Years
    A lizard? o___o To eat? -thinks of lizard roasting on a stick over a fire- That'd be pretty crunchy...with a really light smoky flavor. Maybe it'd taste better with curry powder? Ah, the wonders of road kill...

-dies-

I'm hungry right now, and I act strange when I'm hungry. Sorry. ^^;;

Anywaiz, back on topic, the club seems to be kind of dead. Like the cooked lizard in my imagination... -shudders- I have a problem.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You don't eat the lizard. D:

It's inactive because a certain leader isn't posting in here. Tsk tsk.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    You don't eat it? Then what do you do with it? o.o

You leave it in Daryl's house so he screams like a girl and leaves you alone.

Actually, you cant get the Lizard as a pet. All the other animals around town are just NPCs, someone started the rumor you could obtain them (or mistakenly thought so because of the Red Hankrchiefs around their necks) and people have taken them seriously. *sigh*

Ok since this club needs some action, I'll pose a topic:
    What place other than the farm do you spend the most time?
    For me it's either the Blue Bar, Wally's House, or Romana's Villa.

Back