• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen has any one caught Latios or Latias without eon ticket or gameshark?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2004
    I'd like to know how to catch with out the gameshark or eon ticket. Is there a way to catch the like this?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You can catch one of them on your game, Latios on Ruby and Latias on Sapphire. They randomly fly around the map after you beat the Elite Four. Check the FAQ, it has some tips.

Rayquaza

Champions Of The Sky
    Years
  • I have both, one I catached by my self in ruby, the other I catched on a sapphire cart off a friend of mine and transfered it back to my ruby..:D

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
    Years
  • i got mine 2!! :rambo:
    i did the the game, flew to lilycove city and while i was going to the safari zone i met it and threw a master ball. it is a lovely latios.
    :laugh:

knives

I R Intelligentz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    i did

Tonu said:
    ive got mine in somewhere in route 130-132

I did i used a neat trick go to Mauville and use the pok'edex to find it's loction, (every time you fly it moves sopmewhere else) and fly to mauville again (although your already there) keep doing this until latias/los is eithere to your left right up or down and go and catch it

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • treekomaster said:
    I'd like to know how to catch with out the gameshark or eon ticket. Is there a way to catch the like this?
    Well, i would personally use Wobbufet cause its special abbility lets no Pokemon escape its grip!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! or, if you dont have a Wobbufet, use a Pokemon w/ Mean Look! i used my Crobat to catch Ms. Latias!

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • I just watched TV after I beat the Elite 4 for the first time. Then I flew over to Fortee City to get to my secret base south of it and on the way popped up Latias. Mean Look comes first and then comes the tough battle, I had a lot of Pokemon weak to Psychic and Dragon and Latias wiped out three of my Pokemon when I finally caught it with an Ultra Ball.

That's what you get to have three fighting Pokemon and two water Pokemon. (My raichu was at day care...)

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • Here is how i caught Latias:

I surfed all along the tides and Routes 126- Pacificlog Town.And then I finally found her.here is what I did.

I send out lv.43 Crobat and had it use Mean Look.
    Then it used Wing attack and Bite like 3 times.Then when she became weak I used Ultra Ball and caught her...:)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I used my level 69 Crobat to use mean look, i got her HPs down half way, and then she took off, from there on i decided to play with Latias a little and whenever i ran into her id fight for a few minutes than shed take off (i had my master ball) but i just kept chasing her till i got board off cat and mouse and i fought till i used my timer ball on her!

Back