• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen has any tried this!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    my pokemon crystal isnt saving. i mean it will save but when u turn it back on it will say new game and options. no continue!ive seen on some of the posts b4 thats its an internal battery problem.

well my dad said in stead of buying the battery its suppose 2 hav in it (4 like $20!). we can put a watch bettery in it. has any1 ever tried this b4. if any1 has plz tell me if it worked

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    I think my friend tried that once and it worked fine but i don't think it lasts very long at all. I'd be very careful in trying it though if you do.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    dont worry my dad is like a engineer. how long did it last 4 ur friend?

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    oh ok. so if i buy the oringinal battery it would probaly work longer.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Er, it should work. Replacing the battery has been a popular solution to internal battery failure. And four months is plenty. I'm pretty sure you're not going to purchase a single battery knowing that the not-saving scenario will just occur again.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    thanks every1. i already fixed it. and i didnt use the watch battery. i used some different one. my dad did it so idk what the name of the battery was or w/e. thanks 4 the help every1!

Back