• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anybody caught Feebas in any game?

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
    I have never caught a Feebas because of how long it takes to find the right spot and I end up cursing Feebas and forget about it. So has anybody caught a Feebas? If you have how long did it take and if you've tried to get it and failed do you think a Feebas is worth all that trouble?

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    I have in both Sapphire and Emerald. I don't remember exact duration, but Emerald didn't take too long. I fished at least 6 times in each tile until I found one. I found it about halfway down the route. I don't bother to change the trendy phrase in Dewford in order to reset the locations.

Years
    I only caught one in Sapphire after searching through at least 150 water tiles. I tried doing it again in Emerald but I didn't really feel like bothering to do it again. In the 4th generation, I just get one off the GTS thanks to technology.

Years
    I looked and looked and then i finally found a tile and caught like 20 of them, so if you can remember the tile and the phrase in Dewford doesn't change you can go back and catch as many as you want

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    They're very annoying but I think I eventually got one somewhere.

Years
    I found one of the four spots in my long lost Sapphire game, and for a week or so was the subject of much attention from my Pokémon playing school friends, hungry for a Feebas egg. Never found one in any other game, though. =<

Years
    The one and only time I tried to find a Feebas was in my most recent Emerald game. I got really lucky and found one of the spots in the first 10 or so tiles I checked. ;) And...then I spent a long time trying to catch a Modest one. I filled up an entire freaking box and then some before I found one (I wanted to have a Milotic on my team).

Ayselipera

The ones in Ruby and Emerald took a long
    time, but the Diamond Feebas was maybe
    15 minutes.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    Beginner's Luck for me... I found it in my first time I surfed the river near the Weather Station in Pokemon Sapphire...
    And Ive only caught 3 ever since... Too hard to catch one. :(

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I was able to find one in Sapphire in one of the first tiles I looked. The Feebas was right next to the Waterfall on the route, and luckily that is also where I started searching. I've never even bothered to try in any other game.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    It was able to find it twice in Emerald and thrice in Diamond (the intervals of time varies.) And, somehow its worth the wait. Milotic is an extremely valuable Pokemon considering its 125 base Sp. Defense. (And, of course, its amazing ability to win beauty contests...)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Never bothered to catch it as it is very time consuming! I am too lazy to search a full river to find six ramdom tiles on which this freaky pokemon appears!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Yeah. In Sapphire. I must have gotten REALLY lucky because I found it pretty quick... and not on purpose. I almost killed it too

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I have Feebas in Diamond and Emerald. It was tricky in Emerald, though once it appeared, more and more kept coming in that same area, so I decided to catch six of them. XD

Back