• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anybody ever considered you an idiot?

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Vendak said:
    I guess I just value intelligence and how others see me a whole lot, and I just want myself to be perfect, even though I know it's not possible. I hate having my imperfections pointed out to me, and that in itself is another imperfection.
    I doubt that it is an imperfection. Nobody likes to have their negatives pointed to them.
    EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.

Jokingly, of course. In fact, it's been joked around so much around me, that if anyone is actually serious about me being an idiot, I take it as them joking regardless. :3
    BinaryPeaches, you are an idiot.

As for the pool, I mostly get called an idiot for my opinions. I don't think the definition of idiot can actually fit this case however. I do not care, seeing as most of the time it's because my opinions are.. not something you hear very commonly. However, as I said, I don't care. If you call me an idiot for simply disagreeing with me, the real idiot here just proved it.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Usually my friends call me it too, but when they do, its just a joke;,so its no big deal. Well when I'm around people and I act like erm...myself, I guess people do consider me an idiot, or imbecile, but eh, sticks and stones.

I don't care that much anyway if people call me an idiot or something related to that -- I believe when people call you something anyway, it doesn't mean its true; its their own opinion of yourself. Plus; when people name call me, I don't tend to take them seriously. I'm aware of my own intelligence, and that's usually good enough for me. =)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It's not a big deal to me if someone calls me an idiot.

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Umm i usually dont get being called like an idiot , but i myself feel like idiot , when i do wrong things , or tings which i know , unkowingly , anyway but my school teachers use to call me idiot , So i am used to it. To be honest , i am not the greatest idiot of the world , there is some1 ahead of meh.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Ooooh yes, I'm classed as an idiot but this is only in a joking manner but if I did get called an idiot as though the person ment it I really wouldn't care, instead I'd reply: "What was you first clue?" and wait for their answer.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Yeah, people straight up tell me that they don't like me all the time. Even if they didn't, it's impossible to get everyone to like you, so they'll at least think that you're an idiot behind your back.

Years
    People joke around about how I'm an idiot, myself included. Then again... I do tend to make some idiotic mistakes sometimes, so perhaps it's not completely unfounded. It doesn't bother me any, even if it's not a joke. If I screwed up, I screwed up.

I can't think of any time where people have judged me completely on just one stupid thing I've done. Except maybe back in middle school, there was that one boy that called me (how the hell did he get my number??) and told me I was pretty... I hung up on him. Twice. I thought he was a creep. :( /tangent

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm fairly sure there have been people that have considered me an idiot. I already know I am one, though, so it doesn't really matter.

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    Back in highschool I knew two guys who'd often belittle my intelligence, they were in advanced classes and such and sported huge superiority complexes. What was hilarious is when we all took the same math exam, I got better scores than both of them.

Years
    I'm one of the academically smart kids... but to me. It's lost all meaning. I get called an idiot so many times it's just plain old. I get bored really easy and get distracted really easy and do idiotic things when i'm bored at school. So yeah, i get called an idiot even though i'm in the top 10 smart kids at my school.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    It's not a big deal to me if someone calls me an idiot.
    That's bad, considering your username is "Idiot!"

Anyway, I don't consider myself an idiot, I have others call me that. Besides, it's not easy to judge yourself, truthfully speaking.

To others, though, I'm also not considered an idiot often. :/

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I think I am an idiot right now. I can't work out how to use bloody MS Paint DX I know how lame. I haven't used it since Primary school (and that was for muck around) and now I am trying to use it for the Unova Comp in B/W thread XD I have no idea what I am doing. Either I am really slow with computer stuff or MS Paint is crap and I need to legally download Photoshop.

other than that my mum always calls me an idiot when I hurt myself, hurt her, drop stuff while making food for events or forget my PE uniform for school.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    For all of my book smarts, I lack what most people call "social skills". I don't get people and people don't get me. When I meet new people, I can only assume they think I'm an idiot at best because of how I talk and how I'm always a little slow in any given conversation.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Yes. My parents and some cyberbullies over on other Pokemon forums have openly referred to me as either an idiot, moron, noob, or a variety of four-letter words that I will not reproduce here. And yeah, sometimes it does bother me a bit, though I just have to tell myself that the cyberbullies are just starving for attention and are going about it the wrong way.

Back