• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone been so poor...

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
    All I did was babysit for my uncle for a few weekends and BAM! I had enough to get SoulSilver and the strategy guide, which I don't use much. Greatest purchase I ever made, next to buying boxes and boxes of fruit snacks. Lol

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    my parents wont let me get a job coz they want me to study, so i save my lunch money. But i get alot out of it! from the lunch money that i hav gained just this year, i was able to get pokemon platinum, just cause 2 and taiko wii, all new. starving urself pays off....
    I can never sell my games, b4 it can come to that, i will sell my brother. heheheh...

Kuni Kagami

Keen eye trainer
    Years
    my parents wont let me get a job coz they want me to study, so i save my lunch money. But i get alot out of it! from the lunch money that i hav gained just this year, i was able to get pokemon platinum, just cause 2 and taiko wii, all new. starving urself pays off....
    I can never sell my games, b4 it can come to that, i will sell my brother. heheheh...
    Haha that was kidda kind of how i got mines , i was able to get it a day after release gladly i got one of the last 3 soul silver.
    Except I have a job as well but seeing most of that money is for college , road trips and spring break parties, and instrument lessons and what not, My mom lends me a little cash to save up.

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I still have my original Gold game. I played on it a few mins awhile back before gettin SS cuz for some reason i cant bring myself to erase my sisters saved game i let her play lol

Back