• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone else cried during the 1st Pokemon movie? :/

OMGitzzCourtney

Courtneyyy :D
    Years
    I feel like I'm the only person who's cried during the part where the real Pokemon are fighting the clones and/or when Ash got turned to stone and all the Pokemon started crying. ._.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I almost did. But I'm a boy. I usually only cry in real life things. the only books or movies I cried at was a Child called it.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I cried a ton in the theater when I saw it. Even now, it'll probably make me tear up.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    It made me cry when I was a kid (when it first came out), but even after watching it for such a long time, it still makes me cry. (But I doubt it would make me cry if I watched it again right after watching it in the same day.)

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    I'm curious, for those who said it made them cry when they were a kid...about what age are you talking about?
    Nine, since I saw the movie in the theater when it first came out.
    Eleven years later it'd probably still make me cry, but I haven't seen it since then.

OMGitzzCourtney

Courtneyyy :D
    Years
    Nine, since I saw the movie in the theater when it first came out.
    Eleven years later it'd probably still make me cry, but I haven't seen it since then.

Recently I was in my basement digging through all my VHS's and I found and and I just HAD to watch it...little did I know, 11 years later I would still be crying my eyes out from a fictional character's (almost) death and from sympathizing from the grief of a bunch of Pokemon. o.o

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    I didn't but my friend did. She was crying in the cinema and my mum was just like ehhhh what do I do? Haha. We went to watch it for my 7th or 8th birthday I think. Was the first trip I ever had to the cinema.

However, I did cry when I was 14 at Lucario and the Mystery of Mew when Sir Aaron died. I think I fell in love. Haha

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
    I didn't when I was a little kid, but I do now. XD I guess it's the nostalgia. And the music during the scene where all the Pokemon are crying over Ash really adds to it.. ;_;

Back