• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone else watched Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

Years
  • If so, what did you think?

It is one of my favorite Anime, with great themes, visuals, broad cast of characters and amazing OST. If you never heard of it, it's a Gundam Anime and it was made by a lot of the same people who made Kill La Kill, and it's a great 27 episode series (which is on Netflix, so no excuse if you are subscribed ;p). Please give it a watch.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Paul, you'll come to find that if someone is in this forum for whatever reason, they've heard of TTGL.

On that note, love TTGL. It's up there as one of my favorite movie duologies. They're good movies. Really good sound design on those movies. And they're a model of pacing those movies. Great fights as well those movies.

...*cough*...just, ah...just gonna drop this here.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Paul, you'll come to find that if someone is in this forum for whatever reason, they've heard of TTGL.

On that note, love TTGL. It's up there as one of my favorite movie duologies. They're good movies. Really good sound design on those movies. And they're a model of pacing those movies. Great fights as well those movies.

...*cough*...just, ah...just gonna drop this here.

Spoiler:

I never found purpose in watching the movies since it is just compilation, but now I might give the two a watch.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • A lovely show indeed. And I agree with some comments above, the movies are even better!

I think of Kill la Kill as a good successor to TTGL.
    As PUNCHLINE to FLCL.

Back