• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has Anyone Ever Made This Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I was looking up Team Rocket for some reason on Bulbapedia, and I came up to Ariana. In both Generation II and Generation IV, she has a similar hairstyle to Silver- not to mention the same haircolor in Generation IV. Is she... Giovanni's "mate"?

Let's compare, shall we?

Generation II
    Has Anyone Ever Made This Connection?

Generation IV

(Ignore the poor sizing, I just took these from Bulbapedia...)

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I'm not really sure of what you mean. That picture is your rival, not Giovanni. It could be possible because Giovanni is your rival's father, but to me, Ariana looks younger than Giovanni. Nice point, though.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    ^ Lol'ed hard

I noticed that Silver's hairstyle looks the same as hers. But I didn't know his dad was in Team Rocket! =O

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I'm not really sure of what you mean. That picture is your rival, not Giovanni. It could be possible because Giovanni is your rival's father, but to me, Ariana looks younger than Giovanni. Nice point, though.

I'm trying to say that they "did the hokey-pokey and they turned themselves around." Whadidyathink? It's pretty much known that Giovanni's Silver's father as much as the first region is named Kanto.

Years
    Could be, most video games have a realy deep underlying story to them, mabey this is ss one.
    And mabey, if you dont already know ubreon 4 life, people dont have to be the exact same age to be 'mates'

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2013
    XD she probably screwed Giovanni to get into Team Rocket got pregnant and send the baby to a care home and he grew up badly,
    ^_^ makes sense for his evil nature now,
    anyway XD Roark is asmuch as Silver as much as Tobi is Obito (Naruto reference),
    Havent started my Soul Silver yet because i am studying the Guide book a ridiculous much,
    sadly most of it is already known.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    I liked her in gen II better...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I only know SIlver & Giovanni connection through the manga - a bit funny for me

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    You know, I never knew that Silver was Giovanni's son until the new Gen IV Celebi event. I always thought he was just an orphan or something (well that's sort of true. Giovanni disowned him after he said he didn't want to join Team Rocket.)

But he's like... 10... Can he do that XD? lolol

I guess since he's evil, he doesn't care, meh.

RYKU

Poke master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2010
    silver and ariana possibly brother and sister?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back