• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone ever played Pokemon Colloseum?

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    I got it, I liked it, I got destroyed at the double battle realgam tower, I then destroyed realgam doubles. Weird sequence for me. It was a good enough game. Though it could be better...

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Synchronize said:
    IS there any point in this thread? No one's even really answered this guy's question/helped him get through the Tower Colosseum. Yes, plenty of people have completed the game, purified all the shadow pokemon, and gotten Ho-oh. We don't have to brag about it.

@ducair. What is the team you currently have? maybe I can help.

Note:

I'm not talking about the story mode, I'm talking about the Lv.100 Tower Colloseum where you can register your pokemon from your GBA to battle; I doubt anyone on here can beat them. :D

Groudon
    Latios
    Aerodactyl
    Kyogre
    Zapdos
    Mewtwo

All at Lv.100, but I can't seem to beat the trainers at the Tower because they've got a freakish amount of EV points or something... :eek:

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I need movesets too >_>. You movesets determine how well you do in battle as well.

btw, you still have to go through story mode before you attempt ho-oh

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    (I cheated to get my pokemon to learn some of these moves)

Groudon:
    Explosion
    Superpower
    Earthquake
    Fire Blast

Latios:
    Solarbeam
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Dragon Claw

Aerodactyl:
    Aerial Ace
    Ancientpower
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

Kyogre:
    Thunder
    Surf
    Psychic
    Protect (Remember, I used AR to get them to learn some of these moves)

Zapdos:
    Psychic
    Protect
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder

Mewtwo:
    Psycho Boost
    Ice Beam
    Flamethrower
    Volt Tackle

DarkMastaC

Master of the Golden Bros.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    lol i beat the the story mode of colosseum...it owned i liked ti but the story shoulda been longer they tried to make up for it by releasing XD but it didnt help...i wanna know about wes' past you know like how he joined snagem and stuff

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Story Mode: If you can't beat a certain trainer, level up some more. (BTW, you get to face Ein a total of 3 times in Colosseum, once in the Lab, once at Realgem, and once in the Deep Colosseum. I don't hate his team that much, although snagging Raikou is a pain sometimes, Venus has by far a worse team, and the most irritating battle is Dakim's second fight)

Mt Battle is by far the best place to level, since all the trainers only get gradually harder (L15-60 over 100 battles is pretty steady), and once you can beat the 100th trainer (MTBATTLEMASTER Somek) you can pretty much go through everything else in the game apart from the Deep Colosseum.

Colosseum Mode: Methinks the designers of this game are just evil, or have been playing too much NetBattle or something. Some of the teams are just simply nasty, especially on the harder levels when there are teams full of ubers. Max EV and perfect Hidden Power types and so on. It's cheap at times.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2006
    How do you beat the Tower Colosseum?
    It's really hard for me.
    Harder than the Orre colosseum.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    I've played Pokemon Colosseum and I was immediatly addicted to it.
    I went to my friend house almost everyday and we'd play it for hours.
    Ein was easy for me to beat, but he was so dang cute.
    I am the claimer of the Suicune and Entei of my friends game, my other friend claimed Raikou.

I beat and snagged most of the Pokemon, but sadly on one fateful day, she was forced to sell her gamecube. I couldent play it since. For over a year, I have been Colosseumless, all I have in rememberance are my two guide books I bought for no reason. I am so freaking desperate and I cant even buy a Gamecube!

When Pokemon XD came out, and after reading the Guide Book and seeing all the good admins gone, the good pokemon replaced and Miror B the way he looks now, I was so dissapointed. I am never getting that mangy excuse of a Pokemon game. I find it as a huge insult to the original Pokemon Colosseum.

Thank you for listening to my quick XD lecture and Goodnight *click*

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Yeah I have it and played it, but I HATED Mt battle and:
    YOU CAN"T CAPTURE POKEMONS!!
    that's the best thing in the normal games and they've removed it!!!!!!!

Years
    I've heard that Pokemon Colloseum isn't that much of a good game. But thats my opinion though and for Pokemon XD I have heard that it is a very good game because of Shadow Lugia

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Aqua Snagger Kitori
    Years
    Egyptian Sphinx said:
    I've heard that Pokemon Colloseum isn't that much of a good game. But thats my opinion though and for Pokemon XD I have heard that it is a very good game because of Shadow Lugia
    ONLY because of Shadow Lugia. Thats the only good thing about it if you ask me. Otherwise XD was a huge insult to Pokemon Colosseum, which was the best Pokemon Game I've ever played.

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Colosseum was decent, I've yet to play XD (heh heh...XD). I'd still prefer a 3-D RPG though. You'd think they would've made one by now. Perhaps we might get one with the Revolution...who knows?

Years
    I dont think pokemon colleseum is that great, its graphics are good but i feel the game play lets it down; its abit boring in parts!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Most games having boring parts, to be fair.

I quite liked Colosseum, but it was a little short. Nevertheless, it serves its purpose well (ie, allowing you to get G/S/C Pokemon, and the challenges on Colosseum mode).

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i played collisiem all the way to the end and it is a good game i like the graphics but the story gets boring after a while though

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I've beaten Colosseum and Gale of Darkness; both being exquisite games in my opinion. Gale of Darkness, however, is improved over Colosseum because they re-added the ability to catch wild Pokémon. ♥

Back