• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone gotten a shiny through breeding?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    I hatched a shiny MALE Cancea in Emerald once... I was lucky my 1st shiny ever.

teh_great_saiyaman_is_now_a_trainer

hero with the best costume!
    Years
    ive caught a total of 6 shinies hatched a shiny tyrouge but the hardest caught was a camerupt in my pearl first run in heatrans cave with buck two camerupt popped out ikilled the claydol and the none shiny camerupt used earthquake so i say noooooooo but it leaves it in the red kill the none shiny camerupt and throw dusk ball on a black camerupt

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Nope, ive been trying alot recently to get a shiny Eevee or Pichu, I must have about 10 eevee eggs ready to hatch and about 6 pichus?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Back in an Emerald save file, I managed to hatch a shiny Surskit. It was hard to tell at first due to the black background! But I checked the summary screen, and lo and behold, a new Shiny was in my hands! :D

The sad part about this is that my cartridge accidentally got dislodged while I was saving in a Secret Base battle (the ones you get after mixing Records). For some reason, the game file was unable to reload the previous save file; the whole file got wiped and erased. :cer_cry: Along with the shiny Surskit, I also lost a few Level 100s...

But still, I'm glad that I got to meet a shiny through breeding.... :D

Aakeosu

Archaeopteryx
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Not intentionally, but in SS, I was breeding for natures with a Pikachu I caught, and the Pikachu from Lt. Surge (That thing was Jolly and with 31 IVs in Speed!). After four eggs, I say, "How funny it would be if one was shiny." Next egg hatched as a shiny Pichu.

Back