• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone heard of this game. Pokemon Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLucario

Cool trainer.
    Years
    I was planning on playing an online pokemon game, pokemon online its just like diamond and pearl, but your playing on the computer, theres no hooen or sinnoh pokemon. But every hour i come back for the server status and it says offline, now im not sure if the game is worth it.

https://www.pokemononline.com

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Dead link. If you want a good online Pokemon game check out Pokemon Cyrus. If you want the link, I can give it to you. It has three servers, a good forum, and a great community. It has battling, trainer battles and interaction, trading, crews and so on.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Sanctioned or not?

Was looking online for a new MMORPG to play, and found Pokemononline.org.. It has pokemon in the title of the trademarked name... my curiosity is this... Has NIntendo sanctioned this, or is it just another hack game. Like Shiny Gold, Prism, chaos black so on?

An online Pokemon RPG would rock. But as there was no Nintendo mark on the site, and no advertisement... makes me think no.

Ayla

Obessed XD
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I've tried it and trust me, it really isn't worth downloading. It looks like one of the games but it's really weird. It shows you your character with like the grass and trees and stuff but it's like, completely broken. It's basically one of those sites where A) The owner comepletely abondonded it or B) The owner decided Pokemon is too "kidish" and went off to make some Digimon or Naruto forum that no one will join. >_<

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    I've tried it and trust me, it really isn't worth downloading. It looks like one of the games but it's really weird. It shows you your character with like the grass and trees and stuff but it's like, completely broken. It's basically one of those sites where A) The owner comepletely abondonded it or B) The owner decided Pokemon is too "kidish" and went off to make some Digimon or Naruto forum that no one will join. >_<

LOL ok. I wasn't able to log into it anyways, MooServer wouldnt respond. Oh well.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Goes to show, people cant make efficient pokemon mmorpgs', i found this one thing, i couldn't figure what to do with it or open, cause it had to open in some kind of java fork.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Pokemononline is a neat idea, but yeah the game sucks, and it doesn't even follow the rules of the game. Sand attack does physical damage instead of lowering stats....nah someone needs to make a good pokemon mmorpg.
    Delete it from your computer man, it's just a waste of space.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Pokemononline is a neat idea, but yeah the game sucks, and it doesn't even follow the rules of the game. Sand attack does physical damage instead of lowering stats....nah someone needs to make a good pokemon mmorpg.
    Delete it from your computer man, it's just a waste of space.

Oh already did.. lol. It would be rather cool a Pokemon Online game, the journey or something. Pick which town to start in. Pallet town, Little root, any of the starter towns. Pick your new pokemon friend. Get started, and even get to other regions before beating the Elite four. Which they should make actually hard! lol

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah that would be nice, if you pick a region, you start as a different trainer, and that you can cross different regions, but i got to say, if your going to cross so many regions, your pokemon eventually are going to become too strong enough for it to be entertaining, you know what mean, right? I mean fighting with lvl.100's all the time.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Yeah that would be nice, if you pick a region, you start as a different trainer, and that you can cross different regions, but i got to say, if your going to cross so many regions, your pokemon eventually are going to become too strong enough for it to be entertaining, you know what mean, right? I mean fighting with lvl.100's all the time.

Na, you make it lvl wise like WoW, except not as bad. Why, because you would go insane trying to lvl one pokemon like you lvl a character WoW. lol. Basically you make the experience alot less. So instead of at lvl 25, 5 raticates getting you lvl, you would need like 15 or 25.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Na, you make it lvl wise like WoW, except not as bad. Why, because you would go insane trying to lvl one pokemon like you lvl a character WoW. lol. Basically you make the experience alot less. So instead of at lvl 25, 5 raticates getting you lvl, you would need like 15 or 25.

Gah, not another WoW like game, i swear it does take you forever to lvl up. :laugh: I wonder how people are going to put up with leveling up slower then the original games.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    The truly hardcore trainers, ima mention some names. Like Ichida, and his entire crew, Myself, everyone who jumped in on the PBR rants. Would probably lose their real life into an MMO Pokemon. For the simple fact that we would be stuck in it fighting other trainers 24/7. lol.

BUT... you see why there won't be an MMO pokemon as well.. For the simple fact that.... we would play that more than getting new copies.. FF had that happen. But it didn't last too long. Because... the game lamed out LOL. The upside would be an every month XX amount of cash for NIntendo. But they don't often see that.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    The truly hardcore trainers, ima mention some names. Like Ichida, and his entire crew, Myself, everyone who jumped in on the PBR rants. Would probably lose their real life into an MMO Pokemon. For the simple fact that we would be stuck in it fighting other trainers 24/7. lol.

Oh come on, puts some spine in it, of course you could own him, his crew, and his mighty Giant Ax which his shamin holds. xD

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
    Man...that game WOULD steal my life....I'm already playing my crystal rom 24/7 while I'm on the comp....with a mmo I wouldn't even multitask on the comp...pokemon mmo 24/7 x.x

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    U suck, I've deleted your post because advertising is against the rules here. And please, for the sake of whatever you hold dear, stop trolling, writing all in caps and being generally annoying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back