• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone in your family been arrested?

Has anyone in your family been arrested?

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nope. I don't think even any of my extended family has had run-ins with the law. I think one of my dad's brothers has had a history of drug use or mental instability or something so it might be possible he's had some conflict in the past but I don't think that's an issue anymore, if it ever was.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
    I've been arrested. Twice. Because of false claims my mother made against me. Both times after I was released she was found out, but we kept moving houses and cities and states. I don't trust the law because of that (they're all botched or phony to me, can't even tell who's lying and not when it's obvious) and never will. Ever.

I only had one younger police guy believe me but his superior didn't, but the younger one did take me off to the side once when the other one was talking to my "mom in distress", after he was ordered to arrest me, and he told me that i soon as I get out of jail for the night, I should run. Far away. Far far away. I liked him. A lot.

But let's be real. The law is basically a joke. That's my two cents.

Nobody in my immediate family else has been arrested (they should be though, for extreme cases of child abuse and torture, stealing, and more - they just never "got caught") but my extended family is full of a bunch of drunks, drug addicts, and mentally insane people capable of committing crazy crimes, and they've been arrested a lot. Too many stories to count.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Yes.
    I don't really know them, but my phone bills has collect calls from prison because my grandma talks to someone there. I think he's like my cousin or something.. I don't know.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    One of my uncles got arrested and deported (back to Mexico) for getting drunk and assaulting two people and then assaulting a police officer. That was almost 4 years ago.

My mother had also been arrested in 1992 for stealing from a gas station.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The only one I know of is one of my cousins. Something about drugs or being involved in a fight...? I can't remember.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Ohh I just wish I didn't see this thread but I'll post just for the sake of the post count.

This is the one thing I hate talking about so lets just say I had quite alot and some are still in the hole :(

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    Not that I know of, but my extended family certainly has some potential. My mother's cousin was accused of getting into a scam of some sorts (I'm not even sure it's that, since my mom didn't let me in on it) and was dragged to court. In the end she was proclaimed innocent, but it's all too big of a question mark for me to be sure of her innocence. My second cousin, 22/23 years of age, was also addicted to a certain kind of drug at one point (again, no one lets me in on all these things! ;___;). He was on the edge of being sent to rehab but never was; I don't know if he still consumes the drug, though, as it's pretty recent.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    One of my uncles has been in court over speeding tickets, but as far as I know he was never arrested over any of them. And my dad was a witness in a civil court case... but that's been about it in terms of legal action in my family. Nice and clean! :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Unfortunately, I have to say yes to this. Getting this fact straight..I'm as innocent as a bird my whole life!

One of many reasons, I practically have two families. My mom's side of the family is the goodie2shoe side, religious/college materials. My dad's? That's why I'm here in this thread. I have no interaction/respect/love toward my relatives on my dad's side of the family (Even my dad would agree, must be in the blood of his ex-wife's). The siblings of my dad's side, I have 3 brothers & one sister. Only one brother is completely clean with his own family.

Okay let's see here, ready for this? Back when I was 4, my oldest brother was playing cards with my oldest sister on my mom's side & my mom. My oldest sister was pregnant at the time, but my brother randomly decided to take out a knife & tried to stab himself. I don't know who got arrested or how this went to court, but it did. My mom almost went to jail if it wasn't for my dad to step in and confess the truth. My brother in recent years also went in jail for bank robbery and so forth. He's real corrupted, apparently.

My other brother, my "long-lost" brother is in a gang. I deny that I'm related, but that's only because my dad got a woman pregnant inbetween his last & current marriage. He got caught for possession of weed & being a gangster he is, I wouldn't doubt he got in trouble for doing other horrible things.

Now my lone sister on my dad's family, has had many fights with 3 out of 4 of my sisters on my mother's side. She had seen him for 20+ years & I won't go into details with this, but her boyfriend attempted to jump on my sisters on my mom's side. Then she saw what was going on, the boyfriend lied & turned the story back at them, she believed them, bad fist fights going on, police were called, its chaos, really. I was only in the Kindergarten years so..yeah.

Also my sister & her boyfriend, their son is not only the most annoying person ever, but he thinks everything revolves around him. He runs away from the police whenever they chase him, whenever he sees one, he hides. Whenever I try to do something that he thinks the Police will get me into trouble because I'm with him, I have to do everything by his standards(So glad I cut my ties with him, good riddance!). He got pulled over without his permit, had to go to jail for 10 days for a fine. Getting busted with weed as well, he got in trouble many times in school for fights, which involved the police. House arrest more than when I lost count. He's only 18 now, he'll achieve so much with all this juvenile record he's already have. Troublemakers. He has beat/abuse his son's mother also. She kept leaving, saying its over but keeps going back to him. He's one of those. -_-

So yeah, hope you enjoy this story haha. Like I said, I cut these guys out of my life long ago, I never go to there parties with my dad or anything. I leave when they visit my parents. When they say you have to love your family with all your heart? Well in most cases it may be true, but I guess its a rare thing to prove that's not true. Trust me, its not fun. ;;

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Not a biological family member but a friend of the family we call uncle. So sort, since we're so close it's like family. He was blamed for some crime (can't remember what) and was arrested because the cops thought he did it. Turns out he was innocent and they freed him. Though as for actual family members, I don't think anyone has been arrested that I can think of. My dad went to court once for driving around with an expired licence plate and had to pay a fine, but that's about it for my family.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My cousin has been arrested several times, we're all ashamed of him :( He does the stupidest stuff and just doesn't learn. He doesn't do anything to hurt anyone, but he does the most petty and stupid crimes just for... well, we don't even know, but it's awful to watch and hear about. But other than that my family has a very clean history, there's just one rusty link in the chain. :p

pleb

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    My brother was arrested recently for stealing from tesco. :(

Back