• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone leveled up EVERY Pokemon to 100?

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Haha, sadly never. ._.
    Lets see, maybe when I first had Red (Before I learned the Missingno cheat) and also in Gold was when I at least got a few Pokemon to 100...
    I found no need to. Especially lately since the Frontier~ You can bring the Pokemon in on any level!

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I'm not even sure I've raised one Pokemon to Lvl. 100. I had some high level Pokemon in Red but once I found out that rare candy cheat I didn't bother.

My highest Pokemon is about Lvl. 86/87 I think, which is Electivire. The Lvl. 100 Pokemon I do have are from trades (about 4 or 6).

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I wanted to do that after I completed my National Dex in SoulSilver. But after completing the dex I got really lazy and distracted

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I've never thought about doing such a task but it sounds quite boring to do after a while so I doubt that I will attempt to do such a task either, I can't even raise many Pokemon to level one hundred never mind a full PokeDex. But maybe in the future if I get bored in the summer holidays I will attempt it, I'm a person who changes my mind constantly, so yeah. For those who have done it, you are truly addicted to Pokemon. Aha.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I did do this actually, but back in the second generation, when:

a) I had more time on my hands.
    b) "Every Pokémon" meant significantly less than it does today. XD

I doubt I'll ever attempt such a feat again for many reasons, not least of which is the fact that WiFi battles automatically boost the level to 100 anyway.

Midnight Moon~

Ninja Squirrel
    Years
    Only in emerald version where there were a lot less pokemon than there are now, and I had the battle tower rare candy glitch to help me. ^.^ My question - Has anyone ever EV'd every single pokemon o.o?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I have about 75 lv. 100s in FireRed. Really should get the rest up to lv. 100 and get Deoxys. That's the ONE Pokemon I'm missing.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Only in emerald version where there were a lot less pokemon than there are now, and I had the battle tower rare candy glitch to help me. ^.^ My question - Has anyone ever EV'd every single pokemon o.o?

Along with the Level-100 Training, I planned to EV all of them as well! :D Even UNOWN...

Has anyone leveled up EVERY Pokemon to 100?

The time consumption will be daunting, though...which reminds me how I'm still mad about how items (especially Lucky Eggs) can't be migrated from Generation IV to BW... :cer_pissed: There had better be some wild Lucky Egg-holding Chansey in BW or the third version!

Midnight Moon~

Ninja Squirrel
    Years
    Oh wow. Good luck with that. Want an even harder and more time-consuming challenge? EV every single pokemon (INCLUDING shiny forms) and level them all up to level 100. Even the unevolved ones, not just the final forms. Hehe ^.^

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Do it the extreme way. Level up each of the 649 Pokemon to 100 (male and female counterparts and all alternate formes, including unevolved and SHINIES), EV them to 510, and use each of them in the Isshu league.

That will take years.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Nope. I've only a few legit Lv. 100's (not including events), and the sheer monotony of it would certainly drive me insane.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I'm not attempting that one but I have 5 boxes of Lv.100s already (and lots of unfinished training projects from my Gen3+D/Pl games) !^^ Back in Gen3, I really was over-motivated by my friends and my bro who were all my rivals in Pokemon battling!^^ Today, I still enjoy the training to 100 but I'm not doing as much as I used to so I guess it isn't possible for me...^^ But wow, the one who manages that will AT LEAST get an entry in the Guiness World records book (I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would care that much...) !^^ It'd be an awesome thing to achive but it seems impossible without cheating...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Oh wow. Good luck with that. Want an even harder and more time-consuming challenge? EV every single pokemon (INCLUDING shiny forms) and level them all up to level 100. Even the unevolved ones, not just the final forms. Hehe ^.^

Do it the extreme way. Level up each of the 649 Pokemon to 100 (male and female counterparts and all alternate formes, including unevolved and SHINIES), EV them to 510, and use each of them in the Isshu league.

That will take years.

:cer_eek: Oh, gosh... Those challenges are sheer monotony incarnate. :cer_laugh: What I plan to do is evolve and level each Pokemon's final form to Level 100, including multiple final stages, EV them all to 510, complete Contests and Pokeathlon competitions with them (and Musicals?), and use them in Pokemon battles. Regarding Formes, I'm only leveling each Forme if the Formes are permanent and cannot be changed freely (i.e., I'll train each type of Wormadam [Plant, Sandy, and Trash Cloak each] but only one Deoxys). :D

And if you really want to go extreme and throw all sanity out the window, complete the above challenges, and have copies of each ability and nature i.e., for Bulbasaur :t001:, you would have to have the following:

NON-SHINY MALE ADAMANT OVERGROW
    SHINY MALE ADAMANT OVERGROW
    NON-SHINY MALE ADAMANT CHLOROPHYLL
    SHINY MALE ADAMANT CHLOROPHYLL

Now follow that model for each existing Pokemon nature. With 25 natures, that's 100 male Bulbasaurs. Now do the same for female Bulbasaurs. You now have 200 Bulbasaurs total. If you follow that pattern for each existing Pokemon species as of now (649), disregarding any alternate permanent or non-permanent Formes, that's 129,800 Pokemon, at the minimum. And that's under the condition that each Pokemon has 2 abilities maximum. Completing that challenge would take decades, if not a century. Nonetheless, that would be a hardcore Pokemon Trainer, with the ultimate Living PokeDex.

Even more mind-boggling is if you counted all variations of Spinda as Formes. That's 4,294,967,296 different Spinda, not counting Shinies. Following the model above, you'd have to have 2 coloration variants x 25 natures x 2 genders x 3 abilities x 4,294,967,296, equaling a mind-shattering total of 1 288 490 188 800 (at least 1 trillion), not counting the other Pokemon species.

But that scenario is just outrageous and unrealistic; the two quoted challenges above would suffice for the ultimate title of hardcore Pokemon fan. :D

I'm not attempting that one but I have 5 boxes of Lv.100s already (and lots of unfinished training projects from my Gen3+D/Pl games) !^^ Back in Gen3, I really was over-motivated by my friends and my bro who were all my rivals in Pokemon battling!^^ Today, I still enjoy the training to 100 but I'm not doing as much as I used to so I guess it isn't possible for me...^^ But wow, the one who manages that will AT LEAST get an entry in the Guiness World records book (I doubt Nintendo/Game Freak would care that much...) !^^ It'd be an awesome thing to achive but it seems impossible without cheating...

Being in the Guinness World Record books by completing those challenges above would be a feat, indeed. :cer_nod:

Midnight Moon~

Ninja Squirrel
    Years
    I saw this and my first thought was "Holy..."

1 288 490 188 800 (at least 1 trillion)
    xD...and the chances of finding every single one of those spinda is probably a couple quadrillion to 1, and gets harder and harder for every unique spinda you find...the sheer amount of money you'd have to spend on games to hold all of those pokemon would bankrupt Bill Gates xP Unless you went high-tech and stored them on your computer or something.

Back