• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone played Harvest Moon DS Cute? Because I'm stuck and have a question. ><;

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
Years
  • I feel really stupid, but I have a question. ok, I can't get Kai's blue heart event. I got his first two, but when his heart turns blue, nothing happens, I go to the beach EVERY DAY and nothing happens. it just goes straight to green and nothing happens. I had to restart my game twice because it's happened both times, and it's doing it again.

so what am I doing wrong? *feels stupid*

vulzam

Aspiring Ultimate Breeder
    Years
  • It might be that he doesn't have a blue heart event. I haven't played ds cute yet, but I played plenty of other harvest moon games. Some of the games don't have all colors of the heart shown. Check out some cheat code websites (not for the cheatcodes, but hints about it.)
    hope that helps!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Kai does have a blue heart event. o.o

Have you gone to the beach between 2:30 and 5:00 pm? And make sure that it's a sunny day when you go. Those are really the only requirements for Kai's heart event.

But from what I read, isn't it good to have a green heart? It gets them that much closer to yellow, to orange, to red, so...?

If you do need any further help, just head to gamefaqs.com and search for "Harvest Moon DS Cute". Then go to the Marriage FAQ. I would link you, but Gamefaqs doesn't allow links.

Back