• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has anyone seen Ninja Scroll?

evilmagikarp94

Don't mess with Magikarp!
    Years
    What did you guys think of it. I thought it was the best anime I have ever seen. I just love the violence and blood flowing everywhere. :)

Years
    The movie? Sure, it was really popular back in the 90s. It was a lot of fun and most of the fights were pretty good though some felt like they had to rush through them since it was getting too close to the end of the movie. Shame the "sequel" and TV series couldn't live up to the movie.

Years
    Heh, I own the movie. I really liked it, but since my VCR broke, I can't watch it anymore. I kinda liked the unmentionable scene in the beginning.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I saw the Japanese version of it, Wind Ninja Chronicles. Awesome movie, by the way. I'd say it was probably the thing that got me into the whole Anime universe.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Yeah, I've seen it. It's a classic.
    Too bad the TV series's animation is far worse than the movie's.

Back