• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

has anyone seen this card!?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2006
    No you haven't. That card is totally fake.........................................................................................................................

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    .::Roselia::. said:
    Um, yeah, what's so special about it? It's just a plain old "Blaine's Arcanine" (First Edition)

Roselia is, indeed, right... It's no fake... although it is a bit overpowered... But until ex's came out everything was overpowered...

Jimmy123 said:
    No you haven't. That card is totally fake.............................................. .................................................. .........................

Duh............................................... .................................................. ..........................

This is spam, you know that???

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i HAVE this card,but its in jananise :(
    so i cANT use it

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Just print a text spoiler off for reference - so then you can use it. I think. :)

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    ive got 2 of them whats so great about it??? ive also got his charizard and his moltres

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    You can't use that special card on events and stuff... The first reason is that the card is Unlimited in every place of the world... even Siberia...

I revamped that card a while ago...

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
    Lol.. yeah, this card is special for it's brute force but not much else. I actually own 4 of these cards. one of which is 1st edition. I used to play all the time but I guess I'm more of a collector now than an actual player. I'm looking to become a gym leader in my area tho.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I own that card, its not that rare...

I love this card though, but it is super ugly...

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip77

Intermediate Trainer
    Years
    I used to have it, so it's not fake. I got it in a booster pack.

or a deck, i don't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back