• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone's game come?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I Preordered as soon as Preordering was possible. I'm still waiting for them to come in the mail D:

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm really impatient when waiting for games to arrive in the post. I'm especially impatient about Soul Silver though because it looks so good and I really want too play it, I really hope it arrives next week :(

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    my Soul Silver copy just came in yesterday~! =D, my reaction was priceless my jaw was like opened all the time, while I was unpacking it lol, XP

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've been waiting 11 days...but it's not like I'm counting or anything. ^_^ By the way, for those of you who are using airmail, it takes 5-21 days for the package to reach you, and that's coming from play-asia themselves. I e-mailed them about my copy, so I'm not too fretful anymore. I'm just really anxious! I call my grandmother every day before band saying "did it come?" rather than the standard hello. xD

But yeah, thought you guys should know that. It might calm your nerves.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    5-21 days? D: On their shipping time estimate, they said 5-10 days, so I find that rather ridiculous if they're saying it can take up to 21 in private e-mails while advertising that it'll only take up to 10 days for the shipping.

My game's not here yet, and I've been getting really antsy opening and closing my mail box. I'm starting to wish I'd forked over the $20 to have it shipped faster. It's never taken this long for anything even overseas to reach me, and thus I grow more annnntsy.

wikzan

FC: 0946 9273 6810 PM Me
    Years
    I live in Australia and mine was sent on the 11th, I sent and email to PA they said 5-21 days when my order was through 5-8 days, so I wonder whats keeping. Its also good to know that people are still waiting and not just me.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Waited about 9 Days Now, it said on the Website it'd take 5 - 10 days but I got a e-mail when It got shipped saying 5 - 21 days :/ hope it comes by fri or sat, it's so irritating, i want to play it noww,

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
    *sigh* Still not here...

I'm getting to the point where I'll be more surprised at the fact that I actually came than the fact that I have it when it comes.

Back