• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Has anyone's game come?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Are they the same size as the ones on the pokémon sunday table, or are they the same size as the giratina origin form figurine?

Apoligies for the off topic post.

They're the same size as the Giratina one.

Every game so in 4th Gen game has had a Figurine upon Preordering:

Preorder Diamond: Dialga (Japan-Only Offer)

Preorder Pearl: Palkia (Japan-Only Offer)

Preorder Both Diamond and Pearl: The Sinnoh Starters (Japan-Only Offer, it's one figurine with all three starters)

Preorder Platinum: Giratina Origin Forme

Preorder Heartgold: Ho-oh

Preorder Soulsilver: Lugia

Preorder Both Heartgold and Soulsilver: Arceus

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Still nothing. I even waited outside for the mailman today. I was sad when he only had letters and stuff. :<

Densetsu00

Impatient SoulSilver importer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Mine came today!!!! Came in a box saying "Play-asia" and inside was the game covered in bubble-wrap. Came in my mailbox by the way.
    Unfortunately no Lugia figure T_T But I'm FINALLY playing today!

Mine shipped on the 11th of September, hopefully the rest of you guys' games come soon.

Densetsu00

Densetsu00

Impatient SoulSilver importer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Did you pre-order it or did you order it after its Japanese Release?

I pre-ordered both and got the Ho-oh, Lugia, and bonus Arceus Figurine.

I ordered it on the 10th of August on Play-asia...should I have gotten one?

Now I'm feeling bitter-sweet about getting the game Dx

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I didn't pre-order it. I ordered it last thursday, and I got it monday a couple of days ago. I don't care about the figures so much, even tho I like Lugia. I would of gotten SS, but I would had to wait 5-15 days before it'll ship, so I got HG which was 24 hours shipped. reason why I got it monday was it shipped friday, and saturday UPS took a break, and sunday well no mail, and then Monday i got it. but I love the game. :]

wikzan

FC: 0946 9273 6810 PM Me
    Years
    Its been 20 days and i still don't have me SS, I'm starting to wonder if it will ever come.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Its been 20 days and i still don't have me SS, I'm starting to wonder if it will ever come.

About 17 days for me and still no Soul Silver, and I'm also beggining to wounder if it will actually arrive :/
    with the 5 - 21 day estimate with my luck it will probally arrive on the 21st day if not later.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    I know how you feel. What's worse is that my grandmother did it for me, so I'm hoping she put the right address. Today is day 17. The payment has already gone through her credit account, so they know she ordered it, but damn, I'm tired of waiting. And about the tracking number, you're not alone. I didn't get one either. Don't know why, though. I wish I could go to UPS and be like "Gimma mah package, foo!" but sadly, I cannot.

Yeah. My Mom paid for mine as an exchange for my cleaning the house up for her, so I've been getting antsy just because she's getting angry that it's not here yet. I inputted all of my information correctly, and still there's nothing. It's day 17 for me too, and still nothing but bills, letters, and coupon magazines. D: I'm starting to feel like the package is never going to come at all. With my luck, it'll probably come on day 27 or something well passed their '5-21 days'. I still have a feeling it's the post office - but if it's not here by the 21st day, Play-Asia will be hearing from me and I won't be cutting them slack and blaming the post-office when it may be their mistake entirely. Right now it's the post office because it's still within that shipping estimate - although they originally said 10 days? Hello? I'm banking on some false advertisement here. If they're going to insist it can take up to 21 days, they need to state that on their estimate, not the 10. If 21 days is for extreme circumstances, I find it hard to believe so many people didn't get theirs after the 10 day margin, or at all on the 10 day margin.

>> I'm just a grouchy customer. I feel like there should be better service in regards to shipping and that tracking numbers should be a necessity, not a luxury. How are we supposed to even check with the Post Office to see if they even have our package in the database if we don't have a tracker for them to check with? It's like a catch-22, but if my game's not here soon, you bet Play-Asia is going to hear it from me and I'm going to be demanding a refund so that I can just go order the game off of Ebay or some place where I know I'm likely to receive it. Worst service I've ever had in all my experience of online buying. Even going through the public post office, this is still the worst that's ever happened.

Agh. I feel so guilty complaining here, but at this point, if the game even arrives, it'll be worthy of, like ... A small celebration. I've planned and re-planned my future teams fifty times. To the point where my teams no long make sense and my busy work is more or less pointless. ;___;

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yeah, I was thinking it might have something to do with the details but I know I typed them in all correctly, day 18 for me now and still nothing which I expected coming up to the 21 day mark and I think i'll be getting it some time after mid October possibly, it's coming to the point where i'll be surprised it actually arrived and it's really frustrating to just see bills & letters so yeah, however there are lots of people who ordered 11th - 14th Sept via Economy Air Bubble and got theres this week so I do hope it comes soon otherwise i'll have to complain because it is really annoying waiting 18 days for something that I want to play so bad to arrive.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Still nothing, this is getting very frustrating. If it doesn't come in tomorrow, play-asia will definitely be hearing from me...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I pre-ordered. So assuming it shipped at least by the 12th... then tomorrow will be day 21. Though if it shipped on the 11th then today would be day 21, but I'm gonna wait until tomorrow before I send them anything.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I got mine on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play with being sick and having band and stuff this week, but I'm playing it now. Getting ready to fight Bugsy~

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    I got mine on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play with being sick and having band and stuff this week, but I'm playing it now. Getting ready to fight Bugsy~

Congrats! I'm loving the game. I haven't had too much time to play either (I guess that's what happens when you're pre-dental in college :P). But I transfered some Pokemon from my Diamond over to help me get through the game a little more quickly. I'm fighting Misty right now. Kanto is gorgeous!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Nothing yet. D: I was really hoping for today. Tuesday will be the 21st day for me, so, in the mean time - indulging the beauties of Fire Red. -self occupying fist pump-

I sent a message to Play-Asia regarding it, and while I didn't really get any help as there is no existing tracking number, they did tell me to e-mail them if it didn't arrive, so I'm optimistic that they'll handle the situation professionally if it doesn't arrive on Tuesday like it's supposed to.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Well, I sent them an e-mail today since it didn't come today and it was pretty much day 22 for me (assuming it actually shipped on the 11th) Though since today is Saturday I won't be getting a reply from them until Monday. *siiiiiiigh* more waiting.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well its day 19 for me today so on Monday (day 21) if it dosen't come i'm going to be e-mailing me because waiting 21 days or longer isn't good. I mean how can it possibly take more than 15 days to arrive after shipping?

CalumAJ99

Objection overruled.
    Years
    Got mine a week ago Friday. Although I haven't got very far, thanks to Morty (none of my 'mon were good against him apart from Togepi and Croconaw). Although I finally beat the bugger this morning.

Back