• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has everybody gone crazy?!?!

Melody

Banned
Years
  • So, do you ever find yourself in a situation where you wonder what in the name of the flying spaghetti monster (or whatever deity you believe in) is wrong with society?

I myself find myself in those moments quite frequently myself. XD What's even more funny is how often that it's so dang ironic that I have to put on my poker face just to keep from laughing my ass off. :P

Okay, so maybe I exaggerate a little, but eh..who doesn't try to put a little spin on things now and then? ;)

Years
  • ...well there have been moments where I've questioned the sanity of the society we live in and it's usually not because of any positive reason. A lot of ridiculous things go on in this work-a-day world and it astonishes me how some people can just act the way they do. However, I do like to take a glance at some of the more amusing aspects of people and the way they act, and that's always good for a laugh during any moment of the day.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Yeah. I wonder what the hell is wrong with everyone in this world. I mean, they start wars because they want oil? What the hell. I mean really.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • Oh all the time, I frankly view the human species as a whole as a lost and unbelievably dense race. I'm what is known as a misanthrope. Simply talking to someone I find quite difficult for me to do, so I simply go out of my way to avoid people whenever possible. I really do value my solitude, my cravings and yearning for being alone at times is just a part of me I'll never be able to ignore.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um yes. Last week when I was on work experience... they acted.. not professional. And the people at school are generally crazier.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Humanity is a social animal, and as such most humans value the approval of others before their own good judgement. This leads to some terrible situations in human society as a whole. >_>

Back