• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has pokemon impacted your life in any way?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Ever used pokemon as a refrence to anything? i usually use them as one for like tests and essays, thats just how i roll. xD I would be pretty much lost in the world if pokemon wasnt in my life.

so has pokemon landed an impact on your life?

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • Uhmm.. Wearied Question sort of..
    For me no, Not at all.. I mean,If pokemon wasn't in your life you still have to continue on your life either you like it or not.
    And pokemon,Are some graphical images. Some graphical images impacting your life some way?
    Uhmmm..That is really wearied.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Mm, I kind of have this psychotic ambition to become the world's greatest Pokemon trainer, which I've kind of devoted my life to...otherwise, not really.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Well lets see, when I was a little kid (lets say 4 or 5) thanks to pokemon I already knew what conducts what.

When I got to, lets say 5th grade, I could answer every single one of he questions like "What conducts electricity?" or "Is metal a good conductor?" And I answered everysingle one. And I still use it as a guide today. God bless pokemon. Thank god for double damage huh? lol

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I used team rocket for a project on energy transformations in grade 11 physics...

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Yeah, it just helps me in general life. Like how different elements affect each other helped when I was younger. ^^

CrazyCarretta

It works!
    Years
  • As far as learning things go I've learned nothing new from pokemon. As far as cheering me up goes it's helped alot this semester when nothing else seems to be going my way. it's nice to know I can just save and restart over and over again.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • Pokemon has made for some pretty awkward moments. Now that I'm 22, things can get really awkward, such as recently I was walking with some friends and saw a butterfly, and I pretty much yelled, "Hey look, a butterfree!" Awkward silence..............haha. I know I'm not the only one to have ever done that one though haha.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • well i gotta say when i started playing pokemon again i was doing beter in school and work, about 2 years ago.

Ayselipera

Hmmm, besides the fact that I thought my cat looked like a Delcatty pokemon hasn't impacted any other part of my life. Oh well :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    After starting to watch the anime, maratoning all the episodes ( :cool: ) and starting to play pokemon seriously after 3 years break, my english grade went from 9 to 10 at school, and we have 4 as the worst grade and 10 as the best ^^

Without pokemon I would have not learned that water conducts electrity until at physics class 8 years later.. Oh, this isn't about life but when I played WoW, I always thought when I do water spells on rock monsters, it makes super effective damage on them :laugh:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • ... Lemme see...
    Without pokemon, I wouldn't have learned how to create websites all by myself. I wouldn't know how to sprite. I wouldn't know that water is conducted by elecricity. I wouldn't have spent hours odf my life playing it. I would have been higher in the high school social ladder. I wouldn't have commited theft in Wal Mart. I wouldn't have eaten all those nasty... I wouldn't know how to spell Vile and Plume or what gloom was(emotion, not pkmn)...

Let's just say that Poke'MoN has effected me very very much.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • It has, it gives me something to think of anytime I am bored or think of how ****ed up the society of today is. A world we don't deserve and one I'd love to live in after this life but thats just how I look at it. I have daydreamed of traveling the regions and I have even pictured what I would do on each one and what I would wear and travel with, pretty lame I know but hey it's creative.

Back