• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Has Silver from GSC ever made an appearance in a show/movie?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    This thought occured to me since Gold and Crystal were in those special episodes of the show. But I don't remember seeing Silver anywhere in the anime. =/

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
    Years
    No, he wasn't in Pokemon Chronicles, but he appeared in the opening of the original Japanese version of the Raikou special, which they replaced in Chronicles.

Has Silver from GSC ever made an appearance in a show/movie?

His name not "Kamon" (it was a fan name) nor Silver (since Kenta and Marina's names weren't "Gold" and "Crystal/Kris"), no one knows his true anime name.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    Ah, I see now. And yes, I know about the name changes from the game series. I like to keep things simple so people can instantly recognize what I'm saying.

Years
    Indeed. It's a shame as I wouldn't mind seeing why he wore that greenish ensemble in the opening. Heh. Anyway, I doubt he'll debut, since the series is pushing for the Generation III and quite soon IV games, it's all acedemic.

No, I think their touching upon G/S/C has ran its course.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wasn't he in the Chronicles called Legend of Thunder? His name was Jimmy. They had the girl from Crystal (I think) in it as well.

kiarou

cold and silent
    Years
    Jorah said:
    Wasn't he in the Chronicles called Legend of Thunder? His name was Jimmy. They had the girl from Crystal (I think) in it as well.
    that was gold and crystal
    silver was never shown except in the starting (but i think he should have been in the movie, it would have been pretty cool, he seemed really strong out of wat i saw in the opening)

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    I dont think the rival from G/S/C and Silver hasent been in the anime. Quite a shame :(

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    kiarou said:
    that was gold and crystal
    silver was never shown except in the starting (but i think he should have been in the movie, it would have been pretty cool, he seemed really strong out of wat i saw in the opening)

Jimmy's original Japanese name was "Kenta". Though, he was originally given the dubbed name of "Yoshi".

Marina's original Japanese name was "Marina". Though, she was originally given the dubbed name of "Dani".

The main rival of G/S/C never made an appearance outside of the opening. And seeing as how they are done with episodes of G/S/C being anme-based, he probably never would.

Back