• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen has this ever happend to you?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
Years
  • i'm certain my Emerald isnt fake unless Walmart has started selling fake copies of pokemon games =x

Well what color is the cartridge to your Emerald? If it's not the dark-greenish color and is gray, like Ruby and Sapphire, it's fake.

Last edited:

dialga493

Dragon Master
    Years
  • so i was transfering the second set of pokemon off my emerald version with the pal partk i saved shut off and whent to sleep, when i woke up and turned it back on my game was gone!

i whent over to my friends and used his AR Duo to download the save and open it in pokesav and all the pokemon save for one were completely corrupted and the one was corrupted beyond use :(

i'm not really whineing to anyone but i'm just wondering if simmilar stuff happend to other people?

wow thats really bad man I fell bad for ya but no hasn't happened to me

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    Well what color is the cartridge to your Emerald? If it's not the dark-greenish color and is gray, like Ruby and Sapphire, it's fake.
    its a clear-ish dark green color, nice holographic label with an embossed number 12 on the label at the top of the cart *by the handle-like thing says GAMEBOY then slightly smaller ADVANCE when looking at the label side the battery is on the right hand side.

ruby/sappire didnt have grey carts, they had clearish dark red and clearish dark blue respectivly

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • its a clear-ish dark green color, nice holographic label with an embossed number 12 on the label at the top of the cart *by the handle-like thing says GAMEBOY then slightly smaller ADVANCE when looking at the label side the battery is on the right hand side.

ruby/sappire didnt have grey carts, they had clearish dark red and clearish dark blue respectivly

Oh then it isn't a fake.

Forgot about the R/S colors...I had been thinking FireRed and Red were the only red cartridges for some reason

Back