• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen has zigzagoon taken over the role as the most ANNOYING wild poke ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    it used to be pidgey in the b/r/y games and in the g/s/c, but in hoenn, theres a new most annoying poke ever. zigzagoon is always popping up in hoenn, the only places it can't be found in sapphire is route 111, 112, 113, 114 (which is surprising seeing as there's actually grass there), and 115. just 5 routes in the whole game. at least when pidgey was about there were certain places they were!

Years
    Tentacool when you are surfing is way more annoying.
    Magnemite and Voltorb are greatly annoying in New Mauville.

and except from at the beggining of the game I never seem to bump into Zigzagoons.

Tentacool will be most annoying for ever.

MrRandomIDon'tCare

I'm Not Here
    Years
    tru, very tru. but im talkin about on land. tentacool is obviously the most annoying in water, but im talikn about when ur on land. what did u think i meant in water too? lol, i just had a vision of a zigzagoon swimming alongside dolphins lol. :laugh:

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    No way, the most ANNOYING Pokemon by far is Zubat, it's everywhere you go. XD

I have to agree with Jolty-Kun here on land Zubat has to be the most common and regular seen pokemon as it appears from in the grassy areas to caves and dungeons. As for in water i guess that tentacool has to be the most commonly encountered pokemon and therefore being the most annoying. XD

~Kipper~

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I agree with Tentacool, I see them even more times then zigzagoon @_@

I agree...Tentacool's I find, are way more annoying than Zigzagoon...Plus I only see them in the beginning of the game as well.

Years
    Nope, not even close in my book.

zubat is and will always be the most annoying pokemon ever created. Hands down, nothing will ever change that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    *huff puff huff puff...

These pokes are just too weak to be annoying. I use repels constantly and never have a problem. The most annoying poke in ALL of pokeyland is CHANSEY W/LUCKY EGG!!! This fat turd with the marsupial pouch is by far the MOST annoying Poke...lookin all cute and happy....just Mocking Me!! I have quite literally spent YEARS trying to get him/her. I'm beaten.... *sigh*

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    Not even close, its gotta be Tentacool

I'd say Zubat but, I like Crobat so I'll be nice.

Oh and Feebas, cuz you never see the git for ages =(

wtmuffin

You know it ^o^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2007
    Tentacool's more.

Oh my word, he drives me insane.... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back