• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hats Off!

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I take my hat off to...

Hats.

Do you have a special hat that you always wear?

When did you get it?

What does it mean to you?

If not,

Do you like to wear a hat? Or not?

As for me, I like hats. I wear this Panama one quite frequently...

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Yep, I'm wearing it right now.

When did you get it?
    I got it at Safeco Field a couple years ago when I went to Seattle.

It allows me to not wash/brush my hair for months on end and still look acceptable. (Cereal.)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I have two beanies which I wear often. One being black and the other red. Wear them perhaps too often.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I'm odd, in that I like practical hats, and said hats happen to look stylish (Panama hats, boonie hats, etc.).

Anything with a wide brim is very, very loved for me.

Years
    I only have one hat XD I got it for Christmas, it's an Aeropostale one, and I wear it all the time. I never used to be a hat person, but now I am.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I don't wear hats. They annoy me, plus I don't need 'em, as I have hoodies. The only time I would wear one is when I wear my North Face jacket.

Years
    I do not wear any hats, mainly because it will mess up my hair! XD
    I put a fair bit of effort into my hair in the morning, so why would I want to hide it? :3​

Ayselipera

I only wear hats in the fall and winter time. Since it's cold or snowing out I just use them to keep my head warm or keep the snow from messing up my hair. I only wear beanie hats or those beanie hats with ear flaps and strings.

This is a great example of a hat with ear flaps in case you were wondering.
    Spoiler:

I don't exactly have a special hat, but I recently bought an ear flap hat before Christmas and I love it so much that I tend to wear it almost every time I go out. I even wore it to school one day because it was snowing and I thought that was a good excuse. I'm actually going to be kind of sad once spring rolls around. :/

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I don't really have a special hat, but on occasion I'll wear some beanies. Especially when I'm too lazy to get a hair cut.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    My grey beanie <3 I love it!

When did you get it?
    A few weeks ago, I bought it cause my hair was a hedge after a party the night before xD

It's just the right size to wear because my hair is shortish but it doesnt make me look bald :3

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I LOVE wearing hats, I think my face is just built for them. I don't wear them as often anymore since I got my bangs cut, but I still have a bunch from when I did. Unfortunately, none of them are really special to me... I DID have a favorite, but I lost it. ;; It was an army green millitary-style hat with a peace sign on the top and four embroidered "buttons" near the front that said cheesy lines like "make love, not war!" I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

Years
    Back when I was a kid living in Japan, we took a trip out to a 100 Yen store. It had some pretty cool stuff for a dollar store. One trip, I ended up buying a blue bucket hat. For the longest time during high school, I wore it everywhere I could. I stopped once I got into college, though, although I still own it and I'll pull it out again when I absolutely need a hat. Pretty good for a super-cheap hat I bought years and years ago. I don't know where I'll be when it finally kicks the bucket.

I wear my work hat six days out of the week, although that's not for fun at all. It's not so bad. I'd like to think the years and years of wearing my blue hat prepared me for the workforce. :p

... *slips on blue hat*

EDIT: So it usually doesn't have the bow on it, but you get the point. (Also, this picture is years old and I still look almost the same, lol)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    No. I used to wear baseball caps from my alma mater on a pretty constant basis until it became apparent they made my scalp itch like crazy, so I sadly had to stop wearing them.

When did you get it?
    I usually got them from some of the local stores. Nowhere special, and I'd have to replace them every so often as they got really dirty.

Nothing much, just a way to look cool and show off my alma mater.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I used to wear a fitted hat, but that's the past now.

The only hat I wear nowaday is the sock hat that my cross country coach gave to me for being on the team. One day, I'll take a picture of the hat and put it on here. My coach gave it to us the morning of Districts. She was so proud of all of us. I now cherish it with all my heart.

To some people, this sock hat of mine doesn't really mean much. However, it always reminded of cross country and all the hardship I went through. It reminded me of the friendship I created and the confidence I gained because of it.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Do you have a special hat that you always wear? Yes.

When did you get it? Nov. 07'

What does it mean to you? Warmness, sexiness, etc.

If not...

Do you like to wear a hat? Or not? Yes.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Yes, I am wearing it while I type this.

When did you get it?
    A few months ago.

Nothing really, I just took it from my dad's closet and now I wear it everywhere.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I hate wearing hats because i was told that if you wear them to much your hair dies and you go bald because you are not allowing your hair to breath and get sunlight.

Years
    The only hat I wear is my Panda Hat, featured here.

I can only wear hats like this because my head is too big. Like..it's really long.
    It's very embarrassing. I've never been able to comfortably wear conventional hats. :(

Back