• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted House V.2 -- The Ghost-type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshK

Cooltrainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    =]

Username: AshK
    Why do you want to join?: Because I have always, terror, thought ghost pokemon are great. And they look cool.
    How active will you be?: As often as possible
    Partner Pokemon?: Gengar
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: ------

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    What a creative club! I love the layout. I also love how it's full of terror. ;]

Username: Cresselia
    Why do you want to join?: Just recently got back into competitive battling, and I'd like to learn more about the fearsome ghost types!
    How active will you be?: I'll try to participate in questions and discussions, although I'm a bit shy.
    Partner Pokemon?: Shedinja
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Eekie

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Where Game-based battling is concerned, which ghost type do you think is the best?
    I agree with the majority, Gengar is epic win, SP Attack + Speed= Awesome Pokemon (not to mention cool looks)

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    New Month, New Topic :3

If the creators of Pokemon were looking for a new baby Pokemon for a Ghost time, which Pokemon deserves the addition?

For me, I think it would be nice for Shuppet/Banette to have a Baby type Pokemon. Or maybe at least Sableye since they don't have evolutions :3

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    ^I disagree, Shuppet visually seems to be a baby pokemon. Maybe it's just him hatching from an egg in Pinball RS.

Where Game-based battling is concerned, which ghost type do you think is the best?
    I say Dusknoir. I was playing on PBR a few weeks ago and someone sent out a Gengar against my Dusknoir. Not only did Dusknoir survive a Shadow Ball, she murdered Gengar with a Shadow Punch. I find it very satisfying that she put that smug Gengar in their place.

Shedinja could possibly be a force to be reckoned with. This one person on youtube, XSonic-somethingorother (who i absolutely can't stand), actually has a shedinja in a few PBR battles with a very good moveset and ev layout.
    here's the video:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Eek! Haven't been here in a while. Sorry guys unfortunately past philosophers have been occupying a great deal of my free time lately. Anyways it's great to see that the club is continuing to expand and an exponential rate (Oh yeah I forgot to mention stats too). Anyways a warm welcome to all new members. Topic time *cracks knuckles*

Rotom. Yup. I do like Gengar but the facts are it's not going to take a hit and live. Both Rotom and Dusknoir can take a hit and hit back HARD. However Rotom also has access to shadow ball (A good stab move) and has the electric type as well. All in all I find Rotom to be my preffered ghost (at the very least the appliance forms).

@Hatenko: I would have never believed it if I didn't see it. Ok to be fair I think anything with a +6 attack is going to wreck the opposing team. I also blame the opponent for either not having the common sense to know only super effective moves work on shedinja or that he was unfortunate enough to have any moves on his other pokemon capable of completing the task bar Lugia who was immediately eliminated. Still cool vid nonetheless.

What is your favorite Rotom Form?
    Oh Arceus why do you make me answer such difficult questions!? If I must choose I say Rotom-H. There's nothing more kicka** than a deadly toaster. I'd say wash and mower come in close second. (currently have Rotom-W so... yeah).

Charizard used Flamethrower

Rotom-R took 100 damage

Rotom-R Fired his laser
    Its a one hit KO!
    Charizard fainted.

Gamefreak are you reading this? Because if you are MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! This is too much win, pure genius!

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Username: Yono
    Why do you want to join?: I'm a huge Ghost Pokemon fan and have a team of Ghosts made for battling(with a wild card Pokemon, though...)
    How active will you be?: As active as I can(college and such...)
    Partner Pokemon?: Shedinja
    Partner's Nickname [optional]: none

TERROR!

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
    Ghost-type FC = DO WANT

Username: Armleg (pronounced ahrm-lehg)
    Why do you want to join?: I like ghost-types, and the spirits told me to join, lul.
    How active will you be?: More active than a homeless man with something to do.
    Partner Pokemon?: Sableye
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Grendel

Terror

Ghost Type Master

Soul Silver better than HG
    Years
    Username: Ghost Type Master.
    Why do you want to join?: Becuase Ghost Type Pokemon are my life, I love Ghost type pokemon to death.
    How active will you be?: Be online everyday.
    Partner Pokemon?: Gengar
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Ghost
    Passoword?: Terror.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Wow new members! Many new members. Alright Yono, Armleg, and Ghost Type Master you guys are in. The boss'll add you guys on in when they come back but for now feel free to answer the current topics.

As for topics:
    Is there any ghost pokemon you think deserves another evolution or pre-evolution?

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    Bah, I'm cruel for abandoning this club for a short while.

Is there any ghost pokemon you think deserves another evolution or pre-evolution?
    I be goin' with Banette. Banette has a decent attack, but he has poor defenses and speed, which leaves him vulnerable to the faster and stronger pogeys. His evolution should give him slightly better speed. What he'll look like...I'm uncreative. XP

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
    Definitely Sableye. As awesomely awesome as it may already be, it's pretty weak compared to other ghost-types. And yeah, Banette should also evolve since Dusklops evolves.

Btw, I'd be proud to make a few avatars and sigs for the fc, that is, if you guys want me to. :}

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    Definitely Sableye. As awesomely awesome as it may already be, it's pretty weak compared to other ghost-types. And yeah, Banette should also evolve since Dusklops evolves.

Hey, I'm baaaaaack! :D I've been hanging around the polls and other chat the past few weeks--sorry for neglecting the group! :shocked:

As redundant as this is, I also have to agree that Sableye DEFINITELY needs an evolution! (What is Spiritomb had one too...?) And it'd be pretty cool is Banette did too--since Duskclops does too... :)

And I'd like to add a couple "what-if's:" Spiritomb and Drifblim (although I don't really think Drifblim needs one). But what if there was...?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    What's up guys. I'm back to answer some topics
    To answer my question I want Drifblim to have an evolution.I also understand that it's evolution would have a monster HP stat but unless it gets some more bulk in either HP or it's df's it's pretty much screwed.

What Ghost type moves do you think is best for contests?
    Hate to say but I've never really paid attention to the effects of moves in contests so meh :/ Although I did like night shade and shadow ball in Ruby. Duskull pwned everyone!

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    Heyyyy I'm baaack! *See thread* Oh noes!
    *Attempts to revive ghost-group* Hang in there!

What if Sableye or Spiritomb had evolutions....? Ooooh, that'd be cool! :D
    Although I don't think Drifblim really needs one, just better stats.

So maybe it does.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Username: amberrelf
    Why do you want to join?: Ghost types are some of my favs.
    How active will you be?: Well, I guess it depends on how active the forum itself is.
    Partner Pokemon?: Diamond - Kodou the Gengar; LeafGreen - Still workin' on it. >,<
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?:
    Kodou. :3

Oh yah. Terror. XD

cookie_lovr

Deh Clumsy Altruistic Activist
    Years
    Username: AntoniiChan
    Why do you want to join?: Froslass is SMEXY!
    How active will you be?: Depends how many posts after my post there is. If there is no posts for a while though I will post to make this thread more active ;) Also academics and extracurriculars and Soul Silver are other priorities :3
    Partner Pokemon?: KooruHime, my <3 Froslass~ (Hime means Princess, Kooru means Ice or Freeze in Japanese)
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Oops its KooruHime o-o

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Username: AntoniiChan
    Why do you want to join?: Froslass is SMEXY!
    How active will you be?: Depends how many posts after my post there is. If there is no posts for a while though I will post to make this thread more active ;) Also academics and extracurriculars and Soul Silver are other priorities :3
    Partner Pokemon?: KooruHime, my <3 Froslass~ (Hime means Princess, Kooru means Ice or Freeze in Japanese)
    Partner's Nickname [optional]?: Oops its KooruHime o-o
    Hello there, Cookie. ;D Guess we're both new, eh? Lolz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back