• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted Mansion [Ghost Type Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Welcome new spirits members of the mansion :3 got too lazy to quote

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    We're getting a lot of new members.

I forgot all about the Old Chateau, that ghost girl in there is pretty odd. And also that picture with the eyes that disappear when you face it. It's kinda creepy.

Miyako

Rolling~♥~Bubbles
    Years
    I saw this just today on dA about the Old Chateau, it's pretty creepy if you think about it.

Spoiler:

Years
    I saw this just today on dA about the Old Chateau, it's pretty creepy if you think about it.

Spoiler:

That. Yeah, I've read theories like that. So many people speculating about what happened. Nintendo's purposefully putting a backstory there to make us think and talk about it. X3 Anyways, I mostly go to Old Chateau in the day for EV training. =D

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Old Chateau is creepier than Lavender, tbh. And Mt. Pyre seems to be the least scariest of all XD.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Looked up Mt. Pyre because I don't play R/S/E, funny it says how the Pokemon Tower's Sinnoh counterpart is the Lost Tower and we're all taking about The Old Chateau. Though to be honest The Lost Tower isn't actually that scary or creepy, probably because it isn't dark or anything and the fact the place is crowded with trainers doesn't make it that scary

Years
    Old Chateau is creepier than Lavender, tbh. And Mt. Pyre seems to be the least scariest of all XD.
    Mm-hm. Mt Pyre ain't spooky because Shuppets and Duskulls aren't really....terrifying. Plus the fact that the Red and Blue Orbs are kept there, takes away the spookiness. Makes the mountain sound more...mythical. x3

Looked up Mt. Pyre because I don't play R/S/E, funny it says how the Pokemon Tower's Sinnoh counterpart is the Lost Tower and we're all taking about The Old Chateau. Though to be honest The Lost Tower isn't actually that scary or creepy, probably because it isn't dark or anything and the fact the place is crowded with trainers doesn't make it that scary
    Ahh, the Lost Tower. It's not much of a haunting place. And the fact that most of the people there has cutesy Pokemon buried (Like one trainer says his Clefairy died, iirc). :P But it's relatively boring since it doesn't play much as a story purpose. OC is rather popular with Rotom there and the ghost sprites. And...I just realized that chateau means mansion/manor in French. So...are we in the Old Chateau right now?? Dunn dunn dunnnnn xD

Skip Class

Years
    I think the fact that made it scarier for me in the Old Chateau is the fact you have ghost wandering around + it's all dark + scary music and the fact that a ghost pokemon could pop out at anytime and disrupt the creepy music. Maybe is was the fact that you'd freeze when the ghosts came out and walked past on the screen?

Years
    I think the fact that made it scarier for me in the Old Chateau is the fact you have ghost wandering around + it's all dark + scary music and the fact that a ghost pokemon could pop out at anytime and disrupt the creepy music. Maybe is was the fact that you'd freeze when the ghosts came out and walked past on the screen?
    Mm-hm, yup. It's always the music. Plus I had to go there in the night to meet Rotom, and it sure was so creepy playing my DS in a dark bedroom with horror music. T.T And Ghastly's cries get haunted in your mind after meeting thousands of them. X/

Here goes...for a new topic~

Create a Ghost-type move. You know, like effects, accuracy, PP, BP and blahabalablah. :3

Skip Class

Years
    Always suck at these things:

Create a Ghost-type move

Basically a stronger and ghost type version of Sky Drop

Name: Majin Drop (Majin is Devil in Japanese)
    Accuracy: 100%
    PP: 10
    Power:80
    Effects: May cause Paralysis (35% chance)
    Description: Majin Drop is a damage-dealing Ghost-type move. The user takes the target into the sky, then drops it during the next turn. The target cannot attack while in the sky.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    ^
    I'm assuming that's a physical move?

Well, here goes...

Name: Horrify (lazy, I know.)
    Category: Status
    PP: 20
    Power: -
    Effect: The user horrifies the foe for three turns. The user becomes too horrified to attack and can only use status moves.

Basically Taunt's ghost type counterpart. I can see it being use to counter choice users.

EDIT: My friend bought a good point about this move. I can imagine it being broken with Taunt as well. So to balance it, I'm gonna mention that the two moves negate each other, so if you used Taunt and then Horrify, Horrify will negate Taunt's effect and vice versa. Just thought I'd mention this lol. It's still a broken move when you think about it.

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Create a Ghost-type move

Name: Death Wish (like so lame)
    Category: Special
    PP: 5/5
    Power: OHKO
    Effect: Teh user makes a death (faint) wish to the foe and at the next turn, the foe faints.
    Hits through Wonder Guard.
    Hits through Protect and Detect.

why do i always make ohko moves D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2012
    Sweet!

Username: RubberKid
    Partner: Shedininja!
    Reason to join : I Love Ghost pokemon and Shedininja is one of my Favourite pokemons! Also i like Ghost pokemon Because Of their Pretty Tactical Attacks, And there immunity to Normal/Fighting, Also i love the Ability " Levitate "

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Create a Ghost-type move

Name: Haunting Mirage
    PP: 5/5
    Power: 100
    Effect: Has a 30% chance of making the opponent flinch

Ghost-Types need a strong Ghost-Type move they can depend on other than Shadow Ball :p

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Create a Ghost-type move!

Shadow Depths
    Category: Physical
    PP: 5
    Power:120
    Accuracy: 70%

Text: The user tries to take the target down to the underworld briefly, where they take significant damage. Also may make the target flinch.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    Create a Ghost-type move: Shadow fang

Power: 75

Effect: The Pokemon's fangs take a dark colour, then it strikes the foe with high critical hit ratio.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2012
    Create a ghost type move:

Name: Inner Darkness
    Accuracy: 95%
    Power: --
    PP- 15/15
    Effect: The pokemon summons Dead Souls which attack the player, The power depends on the Area your fighting on, High Cric Ratio.

Years

Username: RubberKid
    Partner: Shedininja!
    Reason to join : I Love Ghost pokemon and Shedininja is one of my Favourite pokemons! Also i like Ghost pokemon Because Of their Pretty Tactical Attacks, And there immunity to Normal/Fighting, Also i love the Ability " Levitate "

Create a ghost type move:

Name: Inner Darkness
    Accuracy: 95%
    Power: --
    PP- 15/15
    Effect: The pokemon summons Dead Souls which attack the player, The power depends on the Area your fighting on, High Cric Ratio.

Umm, well you're only allowed to post when you've been accepted into the group, but yeah now you're accepted. Jsyk if you plan on joining other groups as well. :>

Create a Ghost type move

Macabre Wave
    PP: 10
    Power: 60
    Text: The user attacks the target with a dark deathly aura that also damages Pokemon next to the target as well. It may increase the user's Sp Atk.

Effect: The user has a 20% chance of its Special Attack being raised. All Pokémon adjacent to the target of Macabre Wave in double and triple battles will lose 1/16 of their maximum HP in typeless damage. Therefore, Macabre Wave's effect will not trigger Color Change, or any other ability that would trigger when a Ghost-type attack hits.

Since the extra damage is effect damage, it is prevented by effects such as Magic Guard, but cannot be blocked by Protect or Wide Guard or resisted using Endure. It also bypasses Wonder Guard.

Finally, this damage is not associated with the attacking Pokémon and therefore will not trigger moves such as Destiny Bond or be affected by abilities such as Telepathy or Mold Breaker (a Pokémon with Mold Breaker ignores abilities that would affect the outcome of their moves; since Macabre Wave's effect is not associated with the user, Mold Breaker will not prevent abilities such as Magic Guard from blocking it).

Yeah, so somewhat like Flame Burst with a few tweaks to make it not so unbalanced. :3

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    me needs to be moar active

And new topic:
    So far, there are 27 ghost type Pokémon as of Generation V. Would you like to have more ghost types?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back