• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunted

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
Years
  • There is no scientifically sound proof that ghosts exist, so naturally I don't believe in their existence. Not to say that they don't exist, I just doubt it.

pkmin3033

Dunno. I've never seen one, but that doesn't mean anything; I've never seen an elephant in real life either and I'm pretty sure those exist. There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of ghosts, but that doesn't mean anything either. Lack of evidence is not proof of lack of existence...and science isn't something I have a lot of faith in anyway.

So...I don't know. Maybe.

Sirfetch’d

I think it would be silly to think that all that exists is what we see with our own eyes. :x

I tend to be in agreement here. I don't know if there are ghosts out there like portrayed in the movies, all spooky and what not, or if actual spirits walk around undetectable but it's something to think about in all honesty.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • it's much more fun to believe in ghosts than it is to not believe in ghosts. therefore I will myself into believing in ghosts even though I don't actually think they exist. does that make any sense.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • No. This sounds like a paradox. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the thesis.
    basically, I'm not counting out the possibility. there's a part of me that wants them to exist and therefore attributes bizarre things that happen to me to the supernatural, and there's a part of me that dismisses it entirely, but I do like the idea. that better?

Years
  • basically, I'm not counting out the possibility. there's a part of me that wants them to exist and therefore attributes bizarre things that happen to me to the supernatural, and there's a part of me that dismisses it entirely, but I do like the idea. that better?

I suppose. Thanks for clearing that up.

Years
  • I do! I mean why not? They could possibly exist so I choose to believe they do, plus there's many haunting stories that are based off true events, like the Conjuring.

Back