• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Haunting My Dreams.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
  • Just something I wrote about a guy a while ago.. True story.

I just want to crack a smile when I see you; not possible. When I see you with your beautiful hard eyes I get a sense of emptiness; your orbs shutting me out. It eats away at me, I'm rotting and decaying. I can never be myself around you anymore. Like before when we used to laugh, hug, and kiss each other with rainbows in our eyes. But most of all, I miss your smile. The most beautiful thing in this world - to me. Before, and still now. You used to crack the most perfect smile when you saw me. Now, you don't even glance at me; when you do, those hard cold eyes burn into my skin, leaving raw wounds across my soul. The monster inside of me ravages and comes alive, tearing, raging, and murdering. Those eyes do not leave at night; they stay and haunt my dreams. I wonder when the day will come when your eyes will become liquid happiness again. I catch myself staring down the hall as you walk away from me... Every single time. After all, I just want to crack a smile when I see you...

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Well, it's very descriptive uh?
    Sad it's a true story :(

Can I give you an opinion?
    Ok, I'll give it anyway XD

You should try to re-write this in a poem style. With verses and rime. It would be great ;)

And I don't know but I imagined this as a song, specially in the part: The most beautiful thing in the world - to me. It may be weird but it sounded perfectly like the choir of a song XD XD

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Well, it's very descriptive uh?
    Sad it's a true story :(

Can I give you an opinion?
    Ok, I'll give it anyway XD

You should try to re-write this in a poem style. With verses and rime. It would be great ;)

And I don't know but I imagined this as a song, specially in the part: The most beautiful thing in the world - to me. It may be weird but it sounded perfectly like the choir of a song XD XD
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, it was sad.
    Thanks. I might do that. =]

Back