• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Have a few extra darkrai codes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hey all, so I have a few extra darkrai codes right now with possibility of getting more also.

However before just handing them all out there's 2 things I am wanting to get for some of them.

I missed 20th anniversary celebi so I'd like to get one of those for a code, bold or impish nature is preferred. And I'm also seeking a female charizard/charmeleon/charmander in a dusk ball or premier ball with dusk ball preferred, and also looking for either adamant/jolly/timid/modest nature.

Once I can get those I'll begin to just give out the codes on a first come first serve basis.

Thanks PC have a poke filled day!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I don't have a Bold or Impish Celebi (just Naughty), but I can trade you both Premier and Dusk ball Timid HA Charmeleon. What region are the codes for?

Naughty is ok too. I just like having competitive natures on them even though I won't touch events to use for competitive usually lol and ok cool you have the charmeleon available in both balls!

The codes are US codes

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Naughty is ok too. I just like having competitive natures on them even though I won't touch events to use for competitive usually lol and ok cool you have the charmeleon available in both balls!

The codes are US codes
    Okay, I won't be able to use any of those codes. I'll still trade you the two Charmeleon if you want, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Okay, I won't be able to use any of those codes. I'll still trade you the two Charmeleon if you want, though.

Ok that would be cool. You don't happen to have jolly/adamant ones though?
    And if you want I haven't redeemed codes on all my games yet, I could redeem one and trade the darkrai to you

What region are the charmeleon also?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Ok that would be cool. You don't happen to have jolly/adamant ones though?
    And if you want I haven't redeemed codes on all my games yet, I could redeem one and trade the darkrai to you

What region are the charmeleon also?
    No, just Timid. And don't worry about that, I wanted to reset for a Darkrai with some perfect IVs. You can trade the code to someone else.

The Charmeleon are from an English language (UK) game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    No, just Timid. And don't worry about that, I wanted to reset for a Darkrai with some perfect IVs. You can trade the code to someone else.

The Charmeleon are from an English language (UK) game.

Ok cool. Thanks a lot. I have you FC added already and sorry the code won't work

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Not a problem. I'll just register your FC and get online :)
    Edit: Is your IGN "Red"?

Yes it's red on the game I'll be trading from lol
    And ok I'm online also

Anyone else I'm just looking for a celebi now before I start giving out the codes free. Also will still take adamant/jolly charizard line females in one of those balls

Years
    I have an impish Celebi but it's not the anniversary one (it's in a luxury ball, not the red cherish ball, and only level 10 instead of 100; probably brought over from a previous generation, I honestly can't remember when I got it). I also have two anniversary Celebi but they are bashful and gentle. Not sure if any of those appeal to you.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    I'm sorry but I don't have any of them :( may I still ask for darkrai code? ><

Years
    I have an impish Celebi but it's not the anniversary one (it's in a luxury ball, not the red cherish ball, and only level 10 instead of 100; probably brought over from a previous generation, I honestly can't remember when I got it). I also have two anniversary Celebi but they are bashful and gentle. Not sure if any of those appeal to you.

That is the Pokemon Bank celebi. You get that celebi if you use pokemon bank during a certain time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Have gotten a celebi already too. Also got female charmeleons timid in both balls. If anyone has female chrizard line adamant/jolly in those balls I'd appreciate it still.

Seeing as i got those already though I'll go through and pm people codes tonight. Remember these are US codes so if it doesn't work for you let me know so I can get the code to someone else

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back