• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have a happy allergy season [IV breeding Shop]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • Sure, when can we trade? :) *Note : Can you pick another one? So we'll have 2:2 trades :D Any poke on IV section should be fine.

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
    Years
  • Ok Umm you asked for PP up's I got some umm berry #35 I can give it to you too so that with the ditto, what else?

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Well, that's what I get for not reading what I posted. Hurr hurr. Sorry, Impish Duskull and Hippo rather than 2 Hippos? >_<

Toushirou - Erm...Ditto, that berry, 3 PP Ups and TM 13.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    i do like you ninjask and Togekiss, but i noticed your looking for a belue berry (35) if you wait for 1-2 days, i can get you that for you. So by Mon-Tue (GMT+10) i should have, the Belue berry, as well as the other two pokes, if this is fine with you.

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • You woke up already? o.o I'm just getting myself a (Shiny) Giratina, will VM you or post here if we could make the trade :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2010
    Nah I meant to trade goldeen,roselia and the berry for gallade, togekiss and ninjask, but it's fine if it's goldeen and roselia for gallade and ninjask.

InfinitePower14

It's been a long time...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2011
    I am good for trading today for about 2 and a half hours. After that, no more wifi for a bit. At grandmother's house...

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Ey, people with pending trades, sorry I couldn't get to you all this week. I'll be around all weekend for trading.

Falco - Got anything else? >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back