• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Any Of You Been Having Weird Pokemon Dreams Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yep. I had a dream I was Lavender Town and I was with my Charmander from Pokemon Leaf Green, level 64 (Yeah, I don't level him up cos it's to cute), anyway, we were being chased by Haunter, Gastly & Gengar. They were catching up to us until we saw a Duskull and Charmander got taken away. Officer Jenny was being murdered by Gary and Haunter, Gastly & Gengar were still chasing me. And as they caught me I woke up.
    This happened about a week ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I had a dream that I was travelling in Kalos with my friends. My team at the end was:
    Froakie to Frogerdier
    Fennekin
    Chespin
    Pidgey to Pidgeotto
    Fletchling to Fletchlingder
    Helioptile

I also had a dream about Hoenn. It is continuing. In my dream I am in it with May and my friend. I am on Route 105 in-route to Dewford Island. My team is:
    Treecko
    Mudkip
    Taillow

May's team is:
    Torchic
    Wurmple

My friend's team is:
    Mudkip
    Zigzagoon
    Poochyena

I think the dreams were initiated by the annouced releases of Gen 6 and Gen 3 remake. I might release my current one on Fanfiction

Years
  • Hey GTrainer, just want to give you a heads up that it's actually against forum rules to post in any thread that has been inactive for more than 30 days, and this one hasn't been posted in for over 2 years- well beyond that limit. Please be aware of that when posting elsewhere in the future. Other than that, welcome to the Pokecommunity, and we hope to see you around!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back